Monday, September 18, 2006

When Ronnie Stays At Home ( Petting Me & Putty ) :P




On Sat nite,Ronnie stayed at home.It's our off nite.Actually he went to the bar earlier,made sure that the bar was clean and opened for the bday party in the back and front bar ( Yes,we had 2 bday paties on Sat ). I myself had cleaned the back bar with Mom on Friday nite.

Ronnie came back home around 11pm.He went upstairs and we watched movie ,cartoon, actually.

He brought a bag of Pork rinds. He's sitting in a couch, Putty jumped to his laps.. I was late!!!! Dasar Putty meong .Hehehehehehe.

Ronnie said," Come here, baby." Ogahhhhhhhhhhh. I'd rather sat down on the floor and widen up his legs.

Watching cartoon,snacking... don't they sound good ???

He said," Ughh.. can you bring me my pills,hun?" I said," Ok..." But, I got stuck in the basement,checking my emails and MP..

He came later,"Gee... baby?? Why you didn't come back ? " Hehehehehhehe. He said," Dave called me.He needs some help.There're 238 people in the bar rite now.You wanna come with me? " Arggghh... I was tired,and didn't wanna go there.

So,Ronnie went by himself.I didn't know what time he went home.When I called him around 4am,he's still in the bar.The next morning he said," We had bfast at Ihop."Ihhhhhhhhhhh tau begituuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....nyesel deh gak ikutannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Pstt... When I was reaching the pork rinds from behind,accidentally I touched Putty Meong's body.I screamt..AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Kaget setengah mati. Heehhehehehehehe

6 comments:

  1. Kartun Lil Riding Hood ya,kalo gak salah judulnya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GLAD THAT YOU GUYS HAD THE CHANCE TO RELAX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emang,Putty Meong manja nian sama tuannya.Kadang digeser2 juga dia ogah pindah.Terpaksa deh Mei2 yg ngalah. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup.... Tonite is our day off too.We'll go shopping ^___^

    ReplyDelete