Sunday, September 10, 2006

Steve's Bday @ Frickers - Sat 9th 2006




While Ronnie was still busy with the driveway,me and Mom went to Fricker's.Ronnie said he would come later.He'd like to have chicken wings to go.He knew that he wouldn't have much time to sit down and chit chat there.

So,me and Mom went to the party around 6 pm.I ordered some chicken wings to go.Around 6.45pm Ronnie showed up.He sat down for awhile and congrated Steve.Soon,he left with chicken wings. He said I could stay there longer and come to the bar later.

Agh..I met our 2 customers in Fricker's.We chit chat for awhile before I continued eating.

Mom dropped me to the bar and then she went back to Fricker's.I hope she enjoyed the rest of the nite ( which was she did,she said ).

21 comments:

  1. ini judulnya ....sayang anak, sayang anak =))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. pengen nyomot sepasang, biar bisa terbang =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sama makanan bisa gak mood,Mei? tumben nich.....lempar sini deh piringnya...;-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. duh enaknya..gw juga mo diundang dongg....

    ReplyDelete
  5. iseng juga si mom :D itu si cliff muka pasrah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup.Malah skrg dia lbh gemuk daripada Ronnie.Hahahhahaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saling olok2an,akhirnya si Mom kena juga.Hahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute banget.Sayang utk dimakan.Tapi apa boleh buat..lafarrrrrrrrrrrrr.Hahhahahhaa.Apa kabar,Ren?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The chicken wings look big and hot !,,,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes,I ordered the hot chicken wings.But,I wasn't into them at that nite.

    ReplyDelete