Monday, September 4, 2006

Sept 04th : Labour Day - Cleaning The House & Family Time




Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........

Thank God,it's Labour Day.At least, we can stay at home all day long,spending time together with the family.

We woke up late this morning,around 10am.I myself went to bed almost at 4.30 am.My elder sister,Cie Vie called.Mom brought the phone upstairs.I gave the phn back to Mom and used the phn in the bedroom.

Mom was cleaning the living room.While waiting for Mom,I went to the basement.Ronnie's playing game there.I am so glad to see him spending time for himself.He never played the games for months.

He used 2 compies. Awwww...I didn't have any chance to upload my pics before.So,I used the other one.

Once Mom was done,I brought the vacuum cleaner to the bedroom.I cleaned the bedroom,meanwhile Ronnie was watching TV at the other bedroom.I asked him to help me,he said,"Ohh...baby,this is my off day." HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.DASARRR YAAAA

I let him watch tv.Again,I am sooooo glad he stays at home.I kissed his forehead and said," Enjoy your off day,baby.I am cleaning the bedroom." He sat on a lazy chair.I said," Be careful,don't push your body way too far behind." Hihihihihihi.

I started cleaning the bedroom.I heard the tv was still on.I walked to the other bedroom and saw he's SLEEPING!!!!! I walked closer to him and kissed his eye.^___^ . I went back to the bedroom and cleaned again.

Suddenly,he came to the bedroom and said," Goodness,baby.You work hard today." I asked him," You wanna lay down here?" He said," Yes." So,he laid down on the bed and I did the last vacuum.I took a aromatherapy candle and burnt it. ^___^

I teased him on bed and he laughed out loudly.Then,he went downstairs.Later on,he came and said,"Baby,dinner is ready." I was surprised.Cos he came suddenly while I was cleaning.Hahahhahahahhahaha. Jantungan jadinya.

I went downstairs and saw some pizzas there.Mom ordered some pizzas!!! She cleaned the kitchen,too.So...they're waiting for me.

After praying,we had dinner.Mom tried to have Lasagna pizza.tastes good!!!
It's glad to be at home with the family.Ronnie and I enjoy the day.He's kinda bored,he said.Hihihihihi.Udh terbiasa sih di bar.

I had a shower after all.When I came downstairs, Ronnie's still in the living room,watching news.I teased him.We pulled hand one each other.Hahhahahahha.

8 comments: