Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sept 19-20th :Painting The Back Bar




Tuesday evening,Jaime picked me.Me,Jaime and Natasha started painting the back bar.Ronnie came later.He didn't feel good. :( He's sick ( later on,I don't feel good,influenced by him ).

Natasha didn't want me take her pics.She said,"Your battery is off ?" I said," yes." She said," Good,Mei2." I said,' Hang on, I wanna go across the street buy more batteries." She couldn't say anything.hahhahahahha.

We painted till 9 pm,before the Tuesday crowd showed up. I cook Seafood Fried Rice.

Wednesday

We continued painting the black colour for the bottom side.Almost done.
Jaime did some decorations for the front bar.She put some banners and balls,signs there. We're so happy!!! Jaime did a good job!!


Thursday

It's been our 3rd day painting.Today I was supposed to be picked by Jaime to shop some stuff.But,she didn't call me ( maybe she's tired,I am,too ).

No comments:

Post a Comment