Monday, September 18, 2006

Sambal Cumi - Cumi ( Chili -Fried Squid with Coconut Milk )


Description:
Time to try another seafood. As I've had Clams for weeks ( sometimes I cook 2-3x weekly),I am getting tired of it. Hehehhehehe

Checking internet and found a recipe of Sambal Cumi - Cumi.I was curious,eventhough I wasn't sure if I liked it or not.

I went to the kitchen,started cooking..

Voilaaaaaaaa...I made it!!!!!!!

The result??? TASTY...DELICIOSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Ingredients:
5 pieces of squid ( I bought a pack, 10 pieces )
2 garlic, sliced thinly
1 big shallot,sliced thinly
10 red chilies,sliced thinly
2 cms galangal
1 lemongrass ( I use the powder one )
500 ml coconut milk
half pack of Tempeh ( can be raw or fried )
2 ts oil
salt
pepper
Daun melinjo ( I don't have it,I used Bay leaves instead )


Directions:
1. Fry the tempe,drain and separate in one plate.
2.Heat the oil,add the chilies,shallot,garlic,galangal and lemongrass
3.Add the bay leave
4.Put the squid in,stir around.
5.Add some water.
6.Stir around for a couple minutes and then add some coconut milk.
7.Add some salt and pepper.
8.Stir around till a few juice left.
9.Turn off the heat,put in a plate.
10.Ready to eat.

11.DELICIOSA!!!


16 comments:

  1. Mantap dah tuh cumi, montok2 bnr hihihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fotonya aja yg langsung dicomot,vi.Hehhehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya ampun bikin ngiler say...
    - inasanari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuh,resepnya ada,say.Sreng sreng sreng deh.. jadi :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. aduuuuu........... mei uenak nian........... mau dong.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. wuah....bagus deh elu naro resep ini...pengen bgt makan cumi euy...laperrrrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aduh keliatanya enak banget tuh. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem, salam kenal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lebih enak lagi kalo dipraktekin,Sari,langsung dimakan.Nyam...nyam...nyam..Hahahhahah.Salam kenal juga ^___^

    ReplyDelete