Sunday, September 10, 2006

Kerja Bakti : Doing The Driveway




Gayanya... ^___^ I didn't do anything.I just watched Ronnie doing the driveway.Last year we had done it.Ronnie was helped by Steve.This year,he worked by himself ( lagi moody soalnya ) ^__^

He spent all day long doing the driveway.I offered to help him,he didn't want.So, I just stayed next to him.Yg penting,ikutan partisipasi,bow,biar juga duduk2 doank.

Mom has some pop cycle.Mom gave to the kids and me.So..we had Pop Cycle!!!!


Before picking Lucky,we went to Flea Market.Mom said she saw a drum there when she took Lucky to the Groomer.Then,she decided to buy it.But,alas...somebody had bought it.She's disappointed.

After that,Mom picked Lucky from the Groomer.He's so excited to meet see us again.

Ronnie was almost done when we arrived.He's really tired.Poor baby.
I teased him ,pointed his shirt.Then,he touched his shirt..aarrrghhhhhhh.. he messed it up.The black dot appeared there .Duhhh...Mei2 kurang kerjaan. Hehehehehhe

Ronnie said,"See?? I didn't realize my hands are dirty." Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.That's one of my fave shirts for him.

Oh well, I think I can wash it clean tomorrow.

16 comments:

  1. Lo aku pikir ada orang lain yang kerjain? Bukannya kalau gitu bisa minta ke city apaan ya aku lupa (?) buat diaspal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ini aspal sendiri,bu.Private property.Tiap tahun kita aspal,biar mulus.Barengan sama tetangga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhh...gitu toh bu! mumpung sebelum winter ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iya.Skrg udh mulus drivewaynya,kata Mom.Barusan dia parkir di situ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maksud doing the driveway itu apa sih?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makin klimis,rambutnya makin pendek,makin centil.Hahahhahaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. wahhh... benar2 dinikmati nih ya?? mau dooooooooonk!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Makanya bantuin si abng atuh.. mosoq moto2 terus?? hihihihiii

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seeing a man flex his muscles ............. need I say more :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eh Mei teh gimana bukannya bantuin malah sibuk poto2 ... jewer ajah Mas Ronnie :-P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gak dibolehin sama Ronnie,Vris.Disuruh bengong aja sama dia. hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sexy Papa.hahahahaa.( teased him a lot yesterday by saying," I see you titie,baby."He pulled his shirt and he didn't realize his hand was full of dirt.Hahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Santai...santai saja...kata Ronnie teh begitu,Non. So,kita gak bisa apa2 jadinya.Alhasil,jepret2 foto wae :D

    ReplyDelete