Monday, September 4, 2006

Sept 03 :Celebrating Labour Day - Karaoke Nite




Sunday nite....

It's been a long time I didn't cook for the Sunday crowd.I had an idea to buy a cake to celebrate Labour Day.Me and Ronnie went to Sam's Club on Saturday and I picked a very nice cake.

Sunday morning,after church,I went to CAM and bought another clams.Hehehehhehehehee. Maniakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Ronnie was in the bar since 5pm.I myself had a nap and then Mom dropped me to the bar around 8.30pm.Later on,Mom showed up and joint the karaoke crowd. ^___^

Ronnie said that there's a new friend called me.Ronnie didn't ask her name,but I believed it's Engel from CA. Donna introduced me to her a couple weeks ago.I am so glad she called me.Ronnie asked her to call me back.Around 10 pm,she called me. I talked to her!!!! It's fantastic!!!!We had a very nice conversation,laughed and teased. Since I was getting busy,I couldn't continue the conversation.I had Engel's phn no and promised to call her back some other time.

Telisha and Courtney came.They arranged the tables.I had Telisha take the cake and we arranged the table.Robert is in TN right now.He is having another test for AI ( he'll meet Simon Cs ) . Hopefully he will pass it and go to Hollywood.

It's a very nice crowd on Sunday.Everybody enjoyed the nite.Mom herself danced on her seat,moved her hands and danced.^___^. She really enjoyed it.

I sang one song only,since everybody would love to sing,too.Ronnie took a nap.Mom was accompaning me.

Evelyn made the nite wonderful.She played some dance music and everyone went to the dance floor.Plus,she made a game that everybody would show their skill to dance. It's awesome!!!!!!!!!

I forgot to take a pic of the whole cake.It tasted soooo sooooo soooo goooooodddddddd!!!!!

I had a few bites and then continued bartending.Hihihihihi.A couple times guys tried to flirt me.One called me, "Lucy Liu". Hahhahahaha.He gave some money to me and grabbed my lil finger.Ouchh....it hurt.My skin was off.Luka dehhh.Agresif bangettttt.

But,above all, I did enjoy the nite.It's wonderful..wonderful nite!!!!

14 comments:

  1. Beli di Sam's club,Mpok.Gak sempat buat kue soalnya.Sibukkkk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seru pisan.Semua org pada dance semalam itu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kaya gimana seh? pakai disundul-sundul gitu ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. bajunya bagus itu dress apa atasan aja?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iya,Mom dtg sktr jam 11pm.Dia dandan biar keliatan cantik dan menarik.^___^. She had great time in the bar with the crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle di bawah,pake gaya lurusin kaki kiri dan kanan.Sementara dari atas,Courtney goyang hula2,pantat digoyang2 kyk penari Hawaii,dari kiri dan kanan balas goyangan.Jadinya lucu sekali.Kyk kena setrum gitu semuanya.Hahahhahaha.Bsk2 Mei2 rekam deh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Atasan,Jen.Beli di TJ Max wkt itu sama Nurul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tambah gemuk aja mei? kurusin dong badannya, seperti yang dulu wkt masih jaman kuliahan he he he

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lg usaha..hihihihihihihi.Dibanding yg di sblh,gmn??

    ReplyDelete