Friday, September 22, 2006

Chicken Wings


Description:
Mom baked Chicken Wings a couple weeks ago,and I didn't see how she cooked them.Dave n Joyce brought some to the bar.

This evening,I thought I'd like to try new recipe.I was thinking abt Chicken Wings.
Voilaaaaaaaaaa... I made it!!!!!





Pssst.... Ronnie loves the chicken.He was afraid abt the sauce,he thought it's really spicy,but it's not. :P He had 3 pieces tonite.




Ingredients:
1. 6 pieces Chicken Wings
2. 2-3 teaspoon butter
3. 5 tbs Frank- Durkees red hot cayenne pepper sauce
4.Salt
5.Pepper
6.Zest Blend seasoning
7.Garlic powder
8.Herbs powder


Directions:
1. Turn on the oven,preheat till 350 F.
2. Cover a pan with aluminium foil.
3.Put the chicken wings and mix all the ingredients
4.Bake the chicken wings till about 30 mnts
5.Stir around the chicken wings till both side a lil crispy
6.Turn the oven into broil for awhile.
7.Ready!!!!!!!!



4 comments: