Saturday, September 9, 2006

FRIDAY : OFF DAY




Yippeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Friday nite,we had an off day.I am soooooooooo glad.At least I could stay home and be relax. Yes...we do need off day ( but,seems Ronnie didn't like it ).hahahhaha.He likes going to the bar. Wuihhhhhhhhhh.

I took a nap after dinner.Ronnie woke me up and asked my favor to start the other car.We would do the driveway again.

I went to the driveway and started the car.Ronnie drove it around the neighborhood.He said,"See the full moon,babe?" Aghhh..it's beautiful!!! I forgot to bring my cam.^___^

I saw the driveway was clean.He went into the house and washed his hands.He said," You don't wanna take the pic?" I said," Yes."

But,my cam don't work well anymore.It's getting broken.I just could take the pic without zooming it. :(

We went to the basement.Ronnie started playing the game.He said,"Is there anything as snacks?" I said,"Yes,we have chips."

So,I went upstairs and grabbed a bag of chips and a bowl of ice cream.Yummmyyyyyyy... But,Putty kept following me to have some ice cream. I put on the floor,he licked it.He does love ice cream.Then,he jumped to my table and asked more.Hahahhahahhaa.He really bothered me.I asked Ronnie to keep him away from me.

All nite long me and Ronnie were in the basement.It's sooooooo nice!!!!

I went to bed earlier around 2.15am. I didn't know what time Ronnie went to bed.But,I felt he kissed my forehead and said goodnite.

In the morning,I checked my cellphone.He called me twice and left a message telling my bro Joe was online. It's around 3.30 am. Bahhhhh.. I had been sleeping at that time.


10 comments:

  1. dikirimin yg ijo2 tuh.... daripada nganggur di samping monitor ... hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aduuhhh Mei...ticklish ga sih dicium kena kumisnya Ronnie? :p hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Udh terbiasa.Jadi nyanyi,"Kumis tipis hiasan....wajah tampan rupawan.."hahahahahha.Duhhh narsis nehhhhhh .*kumisnya tebel lageee *

    ReplyDelete
  4. mei mei I have a photo album for all of your fine dishes you make.... We'll get togehter soon. I've been really busy. I haven't even seen Chuck or Lusi since the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, Suzie.How've you been doing??? It's been a longggg time, rite? how's your cats????I havent' met Lusy for months:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wicked?do you have any problem ? hehehehhehehe

    ReplyDelete