Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Number One ( Greek Music )

Rating:★★★★★
Category:Music
Genre: International
Artist:Helena Paparizou
HELENA PAPARIZOU IS THE No1 OF EUROPE

Helena Paparizou is the winner of the 50th Eurovision Song Contest that was held in Kiev, Ukraine on May 21st 2005 ( and the song was My NUMBER ONE!!! ). After 31 years that Greece participated in this particular contest, Helena and Sony BMG Greece wrote history by managing to reach the first place among 24 countries that were participating but the song collected 230 points from 39 countries. The song "My Number One" is written by another Sony BMG Greece superstar ,the composer and singer Christos Dantis and the lyrics by the famous

Greek lyricist Natalia Germanou. It was really a great victory for Helena Paparizou and Sony BMG Greece.

Ssst.....She speaks English,Greek Swedish, and learns French and Spanish.Wow!!!!!
****************************************************



Yuhuu... For you guys who lives in Europe,maybe you know this beautiful-talented girl,Helena Paparizou ???

I saw her VC on Tuesday,her song " My Number One " captured my eyes.The music with the Greek rhytms and makes me dance.Hahahhahahaa.

I love the song ( Hey!! I just put the video as my background song ).


No comments:

Post a Comment