Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Too Much & The End :D

I can't resist not to post this.

We've been praying and put lots of names in our prayer lists. So, one day, I added some more names.

" Tuhan  Yesus, ML mau bobo.... Tuhan jaga ML, Mami, Daddy, Oma, Opa, Grandma, Mami Beby, Mama Vivie, Iie Amoy, Iie Titie, Oom Joe, Iie Wenny, Oom Topan, Paktua, Maktua, Papi Indra, Papa Cendy, Oom Yosep, Cicie,Koko,Ai,Mei-Mei, Kukong,Ipo, Uncle Matt,Uncle Steve, Uncle Dave, Aunty Mary, Aunty Pam, Aunty Joyce,Lizzy, Bryan, Maggie, Baby Lyla, Dominic, Lashonda, Baby Immanuel, Lucky, Putty, Tader, Kiya,CJ, Kakak,Tante,Cora, Joann...."

In the middle of the prayer, ML said, " too much( many names ) ". . HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. I asked her to close her eyes and kept praying. LOL

Then,she said, " I lay down, Mommy." I said,"No, you can't. Please sit back. We need to finish the prayer."

She sat back and we continued saying some names.She knew it's getting closer to finish the prayer when we said " In the name of Jesus...", ML suddenly said, " THE END! "

Goshh... this lil munchkin really made me laugh!

After the prayer, she said " Family Hug!" . We hugged one each other and kissed on cheecks. She said," Gimme hand, Mommy. "

She's just like me. I always holding hand with Ronnie eventhough when we're sleeping.LOL

TOO MUCH & THE END are the funny words I've ever heard in ML's prayers :D

 

Matthew 19:14 (New King James Version)

14 But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”

Pic : ML was 1 year

No comments:

Post a Comment