Monday, February 7, 2011

Every Little Thing is a Blessing :D

My dear friend texted me about 2 weeks ago,asking if ML needed a  "summer bike".She said that her kid is getting bigger and the bike isn't big enough for her.

I said ML still had her tiny bike,which she still rides on it ( esp on summer ). ML likes doing outdoor activities ( just like her Daddy ). I'm not really.LOL. I'd rather sink myself in the kitchen, cooking, or cleaning the house.

So, last weekend, we attended a party at her house and picked up the bike. The bike's still in the trunk ( Ronnie said let it sit there, because we want to move it to the garage and wait till spring/ summer come ).

And, yesterday, Sunday, Ronnie and ML went to church ( yes, I had migraine,so I skipped church ). Ronnie said " We're not going home, going to Matt's house to pick up toys for ML ".

Yes, my sis in law, Mary, was giving away her kids' toys, she asked Ronnie if we'd like to have some. So, finally Ronnie picked up yesterday. Ronnie said ML didn't know there're toys in the box. He didn't tell ML. ML only had 1 toy in her hand, a brown one, she brought it home and said, " It's MILSHAKE." HA HA HA HA HA HA * She's been watching Strawberry Shortcake a lot *

God is so good. I didn't ask, but He gives. For some people, maybe it's nothing, but for us, " every little thing is a BLESSING."

Thank you, folks for your generosity . May God bless you!

And I will cause showers to come down in their season, and they will be showers of blessing..”  Ezekiel 34:26

Pic : source : http://www.parousianetwork.org/Cyber_Cafe/Cafe_Art_Gallery.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment