Thursday, February 3, 2011

Nigerian Scam * BE CAREFUL*

Just talked to my cousin. She's another victim of " NIGERIAN SCAM". This guy's named JAMES M.

 Noticed : HANDSOME GUY,DIRECTOR of Shipping Company in UK * HA HA HA HA HA. Excuse me.... I couldn't help not to laugh!

Widow, 1 kid,wife left him.

Knowing one each other on Jan 26th, then Feb 1st said : " Honey, I want to prove my love to you,so I will send you some money 10.000 poundsterling and rose."

HA HA HA HA HA.

Then, the slip was sent to her,and sent the copy to the email. It happened that the " content" was " 1.5m X 3m ". WHAT IS THAT ??????

MONEY !!! MONEY was sent in that HUGE box ? LOL. I can't stop laughing again.

I did tell my cousin that it's NIGERIAN SCAM as soon as he said he'd send her something.

I am lucky, my cousin shared the password with me,so I can monitor his "action". I've been reading his messages. I just laughed.

I was tickled to " chat " with him, but I decided not to. I have an account there,too,since my friend asked me to see her bf's pic there.LOL.

I have abandoned that account,till last week, I was intensively checking on this " scam". Even my sister, my Mom and my brother were following the " romance scam ".LOL

Anyway, like I told him, she got a phn call from Bali, telling that the package has arrived. She was asked to PAY $ 375 bucks!!!!  YUP!!!!  PAYING!!!!

She asked the office address and phn no, but this guy didn't give her any. Only cellphn no. SCAM!

She's mad. I don't blame her.

I checked the similar stories,and found out that these Nigerian Scam use the "same delivery confirmation " slip , different courier names, attached with Malaysian's Custom.

Fyi, Malaysia is the 3rd biggest scam base after Africa and Europe.

Funny thing, my cousin ( male ) who created the account,and spend more time chatting with these guys said," A LIAR is LIED " . LOL

We just laughed! Yes, he created that account,and trying to hook his sister to a nice guy,but ended up having a " nigerian scam." They've been chatting by webcam

I asked how he was doing the the chat. He had his sister with him and help her typing.

Be careful out there. I couldn't copy  this handsome " James M " 's pic . Just need to BE CAREFUL.

 

        pic 2. The delivery confirmation that was sent   to  my cousin. I edited it.

See pic no 1 ( above ),I attached the one my cousin had and other victims delivery confirmation. Same!

FYI, there's no post code in UK with that such numbers!

Be careful ! Nigerian Scam is still looking for victims!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment