Friday, August 18, 2006

Tonite...Tonite...10 Minutes Ago


Just now....


Ronnie picked me to go to work in the bar.Before,Jenny called me ( Jen,thnks a lot ya.. udh ngobrol banyak tadi ).


I was doing dishes when Jenny called me.Ronnie handed the phone to me ( Jenny called me earlier,but I was napping ).


I thought,I could keep Ronnie waiting for another minutes while I was talking to Jenny on the phone.I was in the basement,uploading some pics abt Ikan Asin Jambal.


Then,I heard he called my name,"Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....." Ups.... he's abt ready to go, I think.I went upstairs,Mom just came back home from Matt & Mary's.


Ronnie's watching tv in the living room.I sat next to him, chit chat with Mom.I asked Ronnie to go.He said,"Oh..I am watching Celeb Death Match.It's fun!! " Wuihhhhh..he didn't wanna go.. Oh well.. I sat again.He said,"Dave will be fine in the bar."

Mom went to the kitchen and said,"Mei-Mei,I will charge you for the tax." I saw her got one cracker.Hahhahahaha.


Oh well. I took some pics.Believe me,we've never had had time time together for months,since we run the business.It's great to see three of us stay in home for awhile.


Ups...Ronnie called me. I gotta go...


Ciaooooooooooo

4 comments:

  1. ada kelanjutannya nih hehehe berduaan di ruang tamu :D
    Lucky ngiler tu ngeliat krupuk udang hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nite...nite...
    Have a nice wkend! :-)
    - inasanari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ada lanjutannya.Lucky minta,tapi keburu Mom makan semua

    ReplyDelete