Thursday, August 3, 2006

Bucket Nite & Live Music - Mass Contra Band @Club Evolution,Aug 2nd 2006




Dave Admire ,our salesman from Budlite came to give us some posters yesterday noon.A couple weeks before,he gave us wrist bands,flags,balloon and buckets.


I put the posters on the walls.I told Ronnie to hold Bucket Nite.I wanna try how it worked.

At the same time,Bedel cs performed in our bar .His band, Mass Contra Band performed for the 2nd time. This time,Ruth and Lauren did the opening stage.

My 1st customer for Bucket Nite was Ruth.Then,followed by others. 5 bud/budw cost 10 dollars instead of 12.50. And 5 coronas cost 15 bucks instead of 18.75. What a deal!!

Within hours, I have sold more than 10 buckets!! Yippe!!!
They tipped me very well. April and Stephanie gave me 7 bucks!! Bennie gave me 18 bucks!!! Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... God bless you all!!!

I asked Michelle and Christ took some pics,cos I was busy bartending.There're lots of people showed up.I missed the chance to take the pics of them.

2 comments:

  1. 1 bucket,mau,da?Lbh murah daripada beli satuan *hahahaha,keluar nih otak bisnisnya*

    ReplyDelete