Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Crazy About My Husband .... And I am Glad You Are Mine

Rating:★★★★★
Category:Books
Genre: Romance
Author:Mark Gilroy Communications,Inc

Love is patient and kind.
Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude.
Love doesn't demand its own way.
Love is not irritable,and it keeps no record of when it has been wrongred.
It's never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out.
Love never gives up,never looses faith,is always hopeful,and endures through every circumstance.
Love will last forever

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8,NLT

********************************************************************************************
Tadaaaaaaaa... I saw this book in a store and I was attempted to buy that.I thought I would give it as a gift to my Ronnie . I read one page and it tickled me a lot. It didn't take much time to think twice,the book was mine later on. ^____^



There're some funny quotes here that make Ronnie laugh ( esp.he's laughing at himself ). This is a very good book for husband ( if he's not a romantic one,buy this book.It shows husband how they treat their wive and it does kinda make husbands embarassed.) Hahahhahahah



























4 comments:

  1. Really lovely sweetie...
    Enjoy the rest of your week...
    - inasanari

    ReplyDelete
  2. you,too,Ina.Mo beres2 masak nih buat dinner.^___^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhahahahaaaaa....aih2...tuh belinya dimana da?? bener2 cucok kalilahh kl gw ksh ke si jepang :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cocok nih hadiah buat suami. Belinya di Hearthland kmrn.Ada sih versi " Crazy Abt My Wife ". Coba check www.barbourpublishing.com. Ini yg publish dari situ.Kali2 aja mrk ada stock bukunya.

    ReplyDelete