Monday, August 7, 2006

Desy & Cie Ira's Visiting to Our Bar




Desy called me abt a week ago,said that she and Cie Ira would like come to visit us at the bar. I thought I could cook some for them,but alas, I was really exhausted lately. ( I wanna make correction,on last Thursday,when we had event, indeed total more than 600 people showed up in the bar ).

I was mopping the back bar when I heard Desy’s voice.Cie Ira came along.I asked them to hang out with me in the back bar meanwhile I kept continuing mopping the floors.

They listened to every story I had.hahahhaa.Pendengar sejati neh. Then Desy said,”Mei2, we wanna eat dessert.” Ups…. After discussing,we decided to go to TGIF.

Ronnie asked me to buy an apple.Duhh..gaya,mentang baru beli alat utk potong apel and asked me to buy a cake for Renee’s bday.

We left the bar around 10pm.We just only had dessert there. I teased the waiter.Of course,took pic with him,too. Hihihihihi.

Then,we went to Kroger. I bought some beef stew and chicken.I wanted to cook Rendang again. ^___^

Not long after that,we went back to the bar.Ronnie had his apple and the girls left.

It was great nite.I’ve never met Desy n Cie Ira for months ( since May !! )

Thank you for coming,girls.I am looking forward to meeting you again.

Deceeeeeeeeeeee, 2 minggu lagi kita ketemuan yaooooooooooooo. :P

Ps.... Ronnie called and said,"babe,next time can you find me better apple,pls?"

Aduh,ternyata apelnya busuk,bow. Nyesel deh cuma beli 1 biji ( emang dia cuma minta 1 biji doank sih ).
Sorry,baby..sorrryyyyyyyyyy

22 comments:

  1. giling 600 orang... wajar nehhh ibu yg satu lelah ruar biasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sampe skrg masih terasa capeknya,Vy.Mana tadi pagi tidur jam 4 am lwt,bangunnya jam 11,langsung berangkat kerja lagi.Untung hari ini off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. itu 2 biji dibelakang gak keitung ya Mei...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gede gede beneeer hiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dece dgn lesung pipitnya yg tiada tandingannya.Hahahhahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iya,ketauan ya taplak mejanya.Hihihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maunya sih,apa daya,piring2nya gak ada.Gelas2 malah udh kecuci semua.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ada lagi tuh, ngumpet di dlm bar. Hahahhahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ehem.... tambah kurusan,gak ? hihihih *kata Dece n Cie Ira sih makin kurusan*

    ReplyDelete
  10. enak makan dessert bareng-bareng, koq cuma bentar mereka berkunjungnya mei? apa krn dah malem?

    ReplyDelete
  11. iya, soalnya mrk dtgnya udh jam 8 lwt gitu.Plg dari TGIF aja udh mo jam 11.30pm.

    ReplyDelete
  12. kak...ada lagi kue nya..?mau donk...:D







    *kabuuuur...*....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lagunyaaa.Gak taunya,mrk gak pake seragam,ekke sendiri deh yg nasionalis pake merah putih.Hahahhaha.Untung ada outfit warna merah putih.hihihihihihi

    ReplyDelete