Friday, August 4, 2006

4.26 AM : BUSTED OUT!!!!


yes, 4.33 am. We just got home. Really tired. We're busted tonite.There's an event in the bar.A guy named Cross promotes his album " Do The Sal  - Sal '. ( I've heard this song in the radio many times ).


More than we expected!!! More than 400 people attended the event.The bouncer stopped counting with the counters. ( Ronnie told me  later that there're like 100 people were outside of the bar,tried to get in and tried to bribe with 100 bucks.)


Ronnie asked me to bartend in the back bar.Many people went to the back bar.I couldn't handle by myself ( reseh2 sih, jadi sebel ),so I had Danny,our bouncer and Scott,a friend, help me.


There're 2 guys tried to bull me.They thought I was stupid not knowing they had taken some cups and claimed I still owed them 3 more cups. Oo... not me,buddy.Don't mess up with me.I saw his friends sneaked his hands and grabbed 3 cups when I turned my head.


He tried to push me and had me given 3 more cups.Nope! When I asked him to pay 130 bucks,he pretended not to know.Oh well...he was full of #$^#^#. Keluar deh preman saya.^___^. I demanded him to pay me sum of money.He himself asked me to change my attitude. Hello?????.Gak salah tuh ?


I said to him," You're lying to me,buddy.Don't bull me.You pick the wrong person.Eventhough I am busy here,my memories are still strong.I saw  your friend took the drinks.Now pay me."


He kept pretending not to know.He asked Danny to give him 3 more drinks.I said,'No, Danny.Do not do anything.He gotta pay me."


He refused to pay.He kept telling me lies.I said,' Man, we HAVE CAMERAS here.You want me to replay that ?? Don't bull me. You ain't smart enough.You yourself gotta change YOUR ATTITUDE.I've met many people like you. If you don't have any money, don' t ever try to come here and bull me."


He couldn' defend himself.He gave me 120 bucks.I said," 10 bucks more!!! " . He gave me another 10 bucks.


When Giovanni came,another bouncer to the back bar,these guys told him stories.I said,' Keep telling lies.The more you talk,the more clearer lies to tell." I said to Giovanni,"Throw him away from the bar.NOW!!"


Ronnie wasn't there,even Dave wasn't there.I was nervous,but I thought I could have handled it. Ronnie knew the story and he made these guys out.



We just came back home.I am so starving. This morning I gotta go back to the bar,waiting for the beer delivery.


Really tiredddddddd................


 


 

18 comments:

  1. Met bobo..Mei2!! :)

    Nice weekend!!

    Salam buat Ronnie..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aduh mei pasti lagi tidur saat gue tulis ini. bagus mei, bisa teges sama customer kaya gitu. bleh gak kebayang deh susah banget ngehandle customer kaya gitu. ck ck hebat lu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. **Prok..prok..** tepuk tangan !!! salut u/ dikau say...kl gw dah jiper duluan kale :d, or at least pasti gw manggil "bodyguard" or sapa kek yg kira2 bs tameng gw klao2 digebok. But u r such a brave girl....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makin cantik aja darling ... cape yach....
    Happy wkend! :-)
    - inasanari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Customernya salah sasaran ya Mei..preman kayak dikau mau dikibulin hehehe. Biz lu maniez sih dikirain bisa diboongin kali..belom tau yaa ada macan cantik hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Udh bangun,Zus.Tidur kurang lbh 5 jam,udh ngantor lagi skrg. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tidur bbrp jam,Jen.Msh harus kerja lagi sampe Minggu nanti.Senin kita jadwalnya off.Tapi Senin pagi Mei2 kerja, order beer dll dari rumah doank. Duh, you won't like the bar business deh.Bener2 nguras tenaga n pikiran.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dulunya Mei2 baru2 gitu juga,da.Jiper kuadrat.Tapi skrg kita udh tau trick mrk.Sorry2 aja deh kalo mo dikibulin.Blm tau dia kita yg punya bar.Sekali keluar instruksi dari mulut ibu Mei2,megap2 deh dia dikeluarin dari bar.hahahahahhaa.Bouncers kita semalam ada 10 org lho,tapi cuma 1 org doank yg di back bar,bantu Mei2 bartending.Badan gede.hahhahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thnks,Na.Btw,gmn nih cara ngurusin badan ? Msh gemuk aja nih,susah jadinya *makannya kuat sih *.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bravo Mei.....there you go...do not mess with Mei-Mei...di foto emang kelihatan Mei super duper capekkk...itu muka...sendu, istirahat yang cukup Mei...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Salah tembak dia.Hahahahahha.Blm tau dia kalo kita Preman Siantar.Semalaman senyum terus,mulut rasanya kelu,sampe sakit nih tulang pipi.Hahahahhahaha.Ada customer malah ksh tips 20 bucks,bowww.Bisa belanja ke Thrift Store lagi nih ntar. :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mbak Yan,Mei2 lagi di kantor nih.Kelafaran,lagi makan cheese stick,pesan dari sebelah,Pizza Hut.Mual2 dari tadi pagi,mo muntah,gak bisa2.

    Ntar malam kerja lagi. :( Kerjaan gak ada abisnya . hiks..hiks..hiks..

    ReplyDelete
  13. wah wah you're a tough cookie Mei.. Bar Queen rule! hehehe jk
    emang susah Mei, bar kan tempatnya org doyan minum dan addicted minuman apapun jadi for more free booze... be careful Mei. sleep tight and relax yah muaaaah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tough business, hig risky.But,as long as God rules ,He takes care of us.^__^. Baru plg kerja neh,telat makan siang.Masak kerang lagi,plus shopping lagi ke Thrift Store.Heheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hebat juga ya Mei... :D
    butuh assistant? :D gue juga pernah kerja di bar, tp jadi kasir :D duduknya sebelah bartender heheh trus resto / bistro. jd lebih tenang suasananya..
    Kalo gue disitu saat itu... bisa pusing 7 keliling nihhh
    salut mei...
    jangan lupa istirahat ya *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  16. ADUH MEI MIE... YOU NEDD TO SLOW DOWN AND REST MY SWEET FRIEND..:0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nah lo.. justru ada asisten,jadi makin bingung. Nabrak sana nabrak sini.hahahahhaha. Jadi kasir mah enak,duduk diam doank pencet2 button.Ini semuanya dikerjain sendiri. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have. I have recharged my energy last week at Hearthland. ^___^

    ReplyDelete