Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ladies Summer Getaway-Colombus,Aug 10-12th 2006 ( DAY 1 )




Hearthland, Colombus - Aug 10th 2006

Kathy picked me from home around 12.45pm.We arrived a lil bit late at church.There, Carrie had been waiting for us.

Around 1.30pm we left for Colombus.We’re ready for Ladies Summer Gateaway 2006.
Sitting on the front seat with Carrie made me see a lot ( actually,not seeing a lot,buat talking a lot ). Hahhahahhaha.What a chatter.

We arrived at Hearthland around 4pm.It’s far from the crowds.It’s kinda countryside.Very nice spot.I felt like I am in a real country side ( Indeeeeeeddddddd ) :P


We registered our names and we got our own room.Carrie stays in the Missionaries room,across our room.Meanwhile me,Kathy,Barb and Jocelyn stay in one room.We have bunk beds. I have the corner one.There’re 6 beds in one room.

I put on my bed sheet,pillow case ( we brought our own stuff but bed itself ).I brought Ronnie’s pic and put on my pillow. ^_____^ *missing you so much,babe* L


5 PM - DINNER

Dinner was started at 5 pm.The food was rich and delivious.We pork roast and gravy,potatoes,stuffed bread and cheesecakes!!!!!!! Aihhh…. I couldn’t wait to have cheesecake. Kathy knew I was waiting for the cheesecake.Hahahhaha.Thank God we didn’t wait for a long time to have line.

They serve salad,too.Help your self - salad.They provide pop and milk.Anything you can have,we can refill the drinks and have more cheesecakes and salad,too.

I was stuffed.I didn’t eat all my meat.I just had a couple spoons,salad and cheesecake.

6.30 PM - OPENING ACTIVITIES



The committee welcomed us.We have plenty of activities to do within 3 days. We have signed up to ride horse,candle making ( yihaaaaa ) and jump high ropes,and myself ,I signed up for Island Fashion Show!!!!

7 PM - EVENING SERVICE WITH JOY



We had a fellowship tonite. Joy is a very energic preacher.She’s wonderful.She preached abt how God creates us wonderfully complex.We gotta have self confidence with what we have,what we are.

9.30 PM - AFTERGLOW - ISLAND FASHION SHOW @CAFETARIA


I changed my clothes.I prepared my stuff to compete at the competition.We had snack time in the cafetaria.

The committees asked the contestants to come out and waited till our names were called.
Everyone was called. I was the 6th contestant. I walked out from the isle and put on my hat.Yihaaaaa…… I acted like a model. There’s a lil stage there. I matched my outfits.The theme was “ Tropical Dress “ * proudly presented by Indonesian!!! *

Blue outfits,blue earrings,blue necklace,blue shoes,blue bracelet,white hat with blue flower on top. What a match!!!

There’re 10 contestants.The committees were ready to announce the winners.They called my name!!!!! Hoorayyyyyyy!!! There’re 5 winners!!!!!! I was so excited. I thank God for that and said, “ Viva Montgomery Assembly of God ,Cincinnati!!! “ The ladies were excited,too.

I knew I would win. I knew it.I had a faith. ^___^.
The fashion was over.When I was ready to leave,there’s a lady came to me and said, “ Apa kabar?” Wahhhhh I was so excited!! She speaks Indonesian.She told me she used to live in Bandung for couple years.They ministered in Bandung and now they ( she and her husband ) minister students in Colombus ( Indonesian and Pinoys ). I know her husband. I met him once in our church a couple months before.She said she liked Gado - Gado. Hahahhaha. Jadi pengen makan neh.


I went back to our bedroom and I called Ronnie.I told him I won the competition.One from 5 winners.He’s glad I made it.

Geee… I am missing him so much. L .When I asked him what he needed from here,he said,” I need you,baby.” L I left him a not on his bed.He said he got it. ^____^

Anyway,it’s 12.09 am rite now. I gotta go to sleep. I am so tired and sleepy. I’ll come back with new stories tomorrow.

Nighty nite….

GBU!!!



***********

14 comments:

  1. cieh foto si AA mah ga pernah ketinggalan deh ya.... bikin mimpi tambah mantaff ya Mei...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harussss itu.Hahhahahah. Gak bisa pisah sehari,rasanya bagaikan seribu tahun *cieeeeeeeeeee... lagunyaaaaa*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cerah ceria nih si butet dari Cincinnati....;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gayanyaaaaaaaaa.Hahahahhaha.Untung menang ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Butet bawa plg hadiah dan nama buat gereja.^__^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Semangat soalnya,ada acara Fashion Show. Hahhahahhaa

    ReplyDelete