Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Aug 13th - The Albers and The Abts Family Reunion, Orchard Park,Winton Woods




Mom told us that on Sunday she had family Reunion.It’s 2 families, The Albers ( Aunt Rita’s family reunion ) and The Abts( Mom’s family ).

Mom,whose last name is Abt, has 11 sister and brother.Aunt Rita herself has 12 kids.Wow!!!!

I am so glad to be taken to meet the whole family from Mom’s side.Ronnie asked me to go with Mom,cos he had to do something in the bar ( He came later around 5 pm ).

The family reunion was held at Orchard Park.Goodness!!!! We’re lost for abt 30 mnts.Mom wasn’t quite sure where the park was. Hahahhahahhahaha.

Then I called Ronnie.He gave Mom directions.We brought Lizzy and Bryan there,too.

We arrived in the park around 3.30pm. There’s a lady welcomed Mom.I didn’t know who she was.Mom introduced me and said,”Mei2, this is Aunt Betty,my younger sister.” Awwwwwwwwww.. I didn’t know abt her!!! ^_____^ Mom told everyone that I am Ronnie’s wife.

I realized that there’re 4 Rons in the family. Aihh……. Miskin nama ,sampe banyak nama Ron di kel.hehehehhehe. Ronnie ( Aunt Rita’s husband and her son ), Ron ( Mom’s belated husband ) and my Ronnie!!!! Hihihihihihihi

Later,I was introduced to Uncle Andy,Uncle Joe ( who married to Aunt Aida,Spanish lady ), Uncle Eddy and Aunt Rita. Aunt Pat,Uncle Chris and another Uncle ( forgot his name ) and Aunt Debby didn’t come.


Ronnie was playing with the kids.Bryan wanted to have a balloon.Ronnie blew it and I took his pic.He’s embarrassed.He turned his back and I took it quietly when he was blowing.He turned his back,again.hahhahahhahaha

Oh ya,in the reunion,I met some customers.Duran,said,” Are you the owner of the bar?We’ve been there last Sat.” I remembered his friends.I said,” Yes,I saw you last Sat.” Goodness!!!!!!!! They’re still our families!!! They’re Aunt Betty’s grandchildren.hahahhahahah. The world is really small.


Oh well, we had great time.We went home around 8.30 pm. Then Mom took me to the bar and I was ready to work again.

Here’re plenty of pics!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment