Monday, August 7, 2006

Ladies' Craft Nite - Candle Making, Mon Aug 7th 2006


I went to bed around 4am this morning and woke up around 11 pm. I checked our inventories and then left home.


 


I cooked Rendang and fried crackers Caroline gave me yesterday. I had my very late lunch at 4pm.


 


Once I was done,I wrote a note on the stove.” I am napping. Go ahead to have dinner,Mom.I am coming down later.  – Love, Mei – Mei “.


 


Yes, I wrote it down and let everyone I was napping. I didn’t want to be disturbed. What I needed was only nap. I was hunger of nap.My whole body feels like broken rite now.


 


Around 6.30pm,I woke up.I called Ronnie,he said he’s in the living room.He came to bed and I asked him a favour to drop me to the library. There’s a Candle Making Nite for Ladies’ Craft Nite.


 


When I arrived there,everyone was busy decorating the candles. I saw some empty glasses and I took 3 of them. I sat and started pourin the candle wax. Sybelle,the Pinoy lady came with her 2 kids later, everything’s gone but the candle wax.She just picked some  cos she has some containers at home.


 


 


I brought home 3 candles and borrowed some DVD and a cooking book. I had to pay my debt ( months ago , I was charged for not returning stuff ). Heheheheheh.I love borrowing stuff,but I didn’t have much time to read or watch. Once I paid, I was allowed to borrow some.


 


Ronnie picked me around 7.30pm.I told him I did need a break from the bar.He understood.He went to the bar and went home around 11pm.Thank God,finally he came home earlier. Lately he only has 2-3 hours sleeping.


 


Oh well… here’re my Candles!!!!





 




 


my very 1st candle


 


 




 


my 2nd one


 


 




 


my 3rd one


 




 


what are you doing, Putty ? Hahahhahahahah .Smelling the candles

6 comments:

  1. giling, bagus2 warnanya...bisa aja bikin kombinasi warna gity. putty kira itu makanan kalee...lucuu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mei kapan2x ajarin bikinnya ya hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mei2 ketinggalan malah.Temen2 udh pada pake warna2 yg lain.Putty penasaran liat warna warninya.Hahhahaha .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lahhh elunya udh pindah ke Colombus gitu ? :D

    ReplyDelete