Thursday, August 17, 2006

Eye Exam & Dinner @Applebee's




I went to Northgate Mall yesterday noon after finishing work in the bar. Ronnie had my eyes checked.

I lost my glasses on Sunday ( I think I lost them in Orchard Park,when we had Family Reunion there ).

Well, I went to Sears and had an eye exam.The doctor gave me contact lenses temporarily until I find the frames l like. I tried some glasses, but I just like 1 ( I took pic and showed it to Ronnie) ^___^

I was lazy to catch a bus to go home,so I called Ronnie.I thought hard how to make him come. Voila!! I got an idea.I said,"Hi,Baby.Come here.I'll treat you dinner." ^____^

He asked where I was.I told him I was in Northgate Mall and waiting for him.He accepted the invitation.He called again,"Babe,where you wanna eat?" I said," You pick,anywhere.Applebee's?" He said," Cool!!! Go there now,have a table,so we won't wait any longer."

Weks!!! I realize I don't liek Applebee's a lot. Too lateeeeeeeee..Just to make him happy ( cos he likes Applebee's ). Hehehehhehehe.

He came abt 5 mnt later and we ordered some food.There,we met Jason ( our regular karaoke customer ).He came with his parents.They sat behind us.

I paid for the dinner.I said to Ronnie,"Gimme back my money,hun." Heheheheh.He said,'Nooo....I pay your glasses." :P . Hahahhahahahaha. Lbh mahalllllllllllllllllllllll

I went to Cincinnati Bell had my cellphone changed.Then we went to the bar till midnite.

14 comments:

  1. adduhh..enak kaliii...tapi kok hangus..ja..??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm di Applebees dulu menu weight watchers nya ada yg enak, Tilapia & Mango Salsa, tapi sekarang Mango salsanya udah diganti hiks..jadi gak gitu demen lagi deh :((
    Kacamatanya keren tuh :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. heran aja,kirain nasinya nasi putih.Gak taunya nasi yg rasanya gak enak, plus bumbunya yg bikin enekkkk... :( Typical mexican kali ya ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sengaja minta well done,da.Makanya rada angus2 gitu.Itu juga gak abis

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahhh Tilapia!!! Di rmh ada tilapia,sampe skrg blm dimasak2.Enaknya masak apa ya,Mon? *btw,kacamatanya keren gitu?* :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beliin donk,Mpok *kaburrrrrrrr*. Lagi mo hunting ke tmpt lain dulu,kali2 aja ada model yg capture my eyes plus harganya kali aja dpt yg murah. Hehehhehehe *gak mau keluar duit banyak neh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amoy minta dibeliin jam.Kyknya yg Charming Watch itu keren.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lemes kecapekan.hahahhahahahha.Gak dinkkkkk

    ReplyDelete