Friday, August 25, 2006

Looking For Ronald Mc.Donal House :We're Lost for 2.5 Hours!!!




Adowwwwwww... yesterday Cindy picked me from home.We had a plan to take The Lims shopping to Goodwill and Cincinnati Mills.Guess what??? I didn't know how to reach their place!! Eventhough I had maps in my hand.I am still poor to read directions.Don't ask me where north,south,east,west are.I DO NOT KNOW!!! What I do know is only "LEFT, RIGHT,STRAIGHT" . Itu doankkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
No wonder I failed driving... Habis,oon sehhhh.

Cindy kept laughin in the car.I felt soooo sooooo bad. The shopping was supposed to be around 12pm, but we took 2.5 hrs to reach them!! OHHHH MYYYYY GOSHHHHH!!!!!

I called Ronnie,he couldn't help me,cos he even didn't know how to start.He got confused.He asked me to read my map. Ihhhhh. Cindy's husband kept calling.He thought we're there.Aduhh jadi malu.Cindy told him that we're lost.Goshhh..memalukan!!!!!

Finally,Dhar called me.He guided us from the phone.Still,we were lost.I was so desperate.Cindy said,"Ok,Mei2...if this time we're lost,let's go hang out together."hahahhahahaha. we're not hopeless.

Being so desperate,checking the map ect,finally we got the place.Aggghhhhh......soooo gladdddddddd.Cindy said,"Nastar for me,Mei2. 3 containers." Ok lah,buuuuuuu.Siap dilaksanakan.hahahahhaha

I had called The Lims before to prepare rice. I brought Sambal Goreng Ati.Wuih... I ate a lot!!!! ( emang selalu ) ^___^

So,we changed our plan.Since we're very late and short of time,we just decided to go to the nearest store,near the bar.Dhar didn't find a suitcase.I myself bought some more stuff.Ohhh not againnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Gmn neh????

Finally,Cindy dropped us to the bar.The Lims never been in our bar.Dhar went to Thrift Store meanwhile me and Nadia played pool. Cie...gaya

Nadia said she was taught by her Papi.Instead of using the stick,she used her hand.hahahhahahahha.

I called Ronnie to bring some food.He said,"Where are you,babe?Who is with you?" He heard me talking to somebody else on the phone.I was picking Chicken Wings when I was calling Ronnie.They are for Nadia.I told Ronnie I was with the Lims.He said,"How do you get home?" Hehehehhe.. I didn't want to go home,cos once I went home,I'd love to sleep all nite long.So,I decided to stay at the bar.

Around 5.30,they left.I was alone in the bar.Ronnie came around 7pm.I had my Beef Steak.

Thank you so much Cindy.I had bothered you.2.5 hrs driving around town,really made me feel sooo sooooo bad.( I called Mirna when we're looking for the direction).I told her that we're lost.She laughed.

Anyway...I wish I did better in directions before.Next time I promise I'd be more prepared. ^__^

4 comments: