Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ladies Summer Getaway, Aug 11th ( Day 2 )




Aug 11 2006, Thursday

I woke up around 7.30am.Jocelyn woke me up.^___^.We went to Cafetaria, had rolls and coffee. Then it's continued with a program " Laughing with Life - Medicine for the Soul by Lin Kirschman ( Ms.America 1970 ). " The most wasted of all days is that one in which one has not laughed ". A glad heart makes a happy face, a broken heart crushes the spirit. Proverbs 15 : 13.

Around 10.15am we had brunch.This time it was ommelete,bacon,bread and oatmeal.Oh my...I was stuffed!!!


11.15 AM - 12.15 PM Workshop I

I chosed the " Shipwreck - Proof Your Marriage " by Migdalia Soza.She's talking abt marriage life. The tounge,like a rudder of a ship, is powerful.How do you as a wife speak to your husband? Sometimes we don't know how to talk to our husband.Instead of praising him, we just only could complain without giving any rewards to him ,like saying,"thank you for working hard for the family,thank you for your attention,thank you for providing everything,ect."

I am so blessed with this sermon.Once the service was over, I called Ronnie.I said to him,"Hi,baby,how's my love doing?"He said,"Oh hun,I am tired. I am missing you.I am at work now." Hey!!!! I had a chance to say something to him,"Baby,thank you so much for working hard.Thank you for providing everything.I miss you." He said," Hm....that sounds good!!! I love ya,baby."He laughed there.I said,"Do you need anything from here ?" He said," I need you.I have been missing you so much." ^______^ I said to him,"I am coming home tomorrow,hun.Did you get my note on your bed?" He replied,"Yes,I did!!! Thank you,baby." ^____^

I promised I would call him later.So,I went to another hall, I was thinking to attend the 2nd workshop.But,I was too sleepy.I went out and took a nap.( Actually I went shopping some stuff before going to the dorm ).Hehhehehehe.

1.30-5 PM

FREETIME

We're given plenty of time to do our own activities.Inflatables,rappeling,high ropes,swimming,hiking trails,group pics and horse riding!!!

Carrie,me,Jocely and Kathy went to have horse riding.We walked to one place and there're 5 horses.Each of us had one.We made Jocelyn ride,too.^______^

I was kinda scary with the horses.They're big!!! Jocelyn took my pics and I kept looking at the horse next to me.Scaryyyyyyyyy

The horse couch took us to a wood.We had a very nice track around the wood.I took some pics and recorded.A few times I found my leg hit some trees.Hahhahahaha.Untung gak jatuh.

I really enjoyed it.I wish we had 1 hour ride.Hahhahahaha.We went back to the dorm and I was ready to swim. Ann Marie just arrived.We chit chat for a while and I went to the swimming pool.I swam abt 10-15 mnts only.I had a shower and got ready to have dinner.

When I was in the room ,Kathy asked me to see what on top of Ronnie's pic was. I put Ronnie's pic on top of my headbed and I saw there're some flowers there!!! Wahhhhhhh..... So sweettttttttttt..Kathy said," I was having a walk today and I picked some flowers.You told me you miss Ronnie so much,so I think I wanna give you some flowers."Aghhhhh very sweet thought of you,Kathy.God bless you.

5 PM - DINNER

Dinner was good.Beef stew,carrot and potatoes plus dinner roll.They had cakes ( oreo ice cream and cheesecake plus cake with coconut on top ).Yummy...yummy... and salad!!!!

I realized I missed country candle ring and bow - making at 1.30pm.Daaaaaaaa...I was sleeping at that time. :(


7 PM - Evening Service with Joy

Another service by Joy.She's a very energetic lady,full of spirit ( who can believe she's 72 ???? ) She's wonderful.

I enjoyed the service. Around 10 pm we had Bonfire with hotdogs and smores in a field.I had a hotdog and sprite.

Kathy called me.She said there's a Hey Ride.I didn't know what it was,till Kathy Deal asked me to go. ( Kathy Deal and her husband used to live in Bandung ,see my previous blog ). So, I walked to a wagon.I sat on it with grass all around.Yihaaaa...it's cool!!!!!!

The driver took us around.I loved it!! I called Ronnie and told him what I was doing.He was glad knowing I was having fun.

I had another round and we were dropped in front of the hall.

12 PM

BED TIME!!!!

It's 12.31 am, I am ready to bed. I am so cold. I forgot to bring my thick blanket.

Nighty nite. I can't wait to go home tomorrow.I called Ronnie and Mom this evening,they're so excited.Mom said she's lonely,but the most lonesome is Ronnie. Hehehhehehehe. I'll be back home,tomorrow!!!!

Night


GBU

love,

Mei - Mei Ries


14 comments:

  1. aduh si eda, kehausan berat yah.............?????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya ampunnnnnnn haus apa doyan :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rada2 takut naik kuda.Udh lama sih gak naik kuda ( terakhir wkt masih kecil banget,di Galunggung.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nyam...nyam...nyamm buat cakenya aja.Hahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup,lagi naik kuda.Bbrp kali kudanya dkt ke pohon,kaki malah kejepit di phn,untung gak jatuh.hahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete