Friday, August 4, 2006

Shopping to Thrift Store Again ^___^




Duh.... again!!!!!!!!! Shopping mania. Hehehehehehe. I called Ronnie from work,once I was done with the delivery,I'd go to Thrift Store again. He was quite for awhile and said,'Hm... but don't waste all your money,babe."
OK ,BOSS!!!!!!!!

I made good tips last nite ( almost 100 bucks ). I bought some clothes again, a Jlo look alike - hat and some glasses. ^___^

Mike,our Dj called me.He wanted to pick his stuff in the bar.I asked him to wait till around 3pm.This time I didn't stay longer ( if Mike hadn't had called me,I've been stayed there longer ) >_< .This time my bill was less than yesterday.

I called Mike and asked him to pick me around 3pm.We went to the bar with Scott and picked his stuff.I asked Scott to drop me home.

I washed some of the clothes today.^___^. Goodness, I have lots of clothes now.They're enough for 1 year.Hahahhahaha

16 comments:

  1. wow...shopping spree huh...??
    shoppe until you drop..hhaaaaa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! looks so delicious, do you made it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. shopping kagak gajak2 nich yeeeeeeeeee......

    ReplyDelete
  4. set dah berapa potong baju tuh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mari ikutan...Shop till you drop. ^____^.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Itu Kerang Masak Jahe,say.Dlm sebulan bisa masak tiap minggu

    ReplyDelete
  7. ini gak beli di Thrift Store kan Mey?? hihihihiii...

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEE HEEEE. YES MY CUTE JLO LOOK A LIKE FREIND..:0) GLAD YOU ARE SPOILEING YOURSELF. IS OK..YA KNOW..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh,gak donk,Ini asli masakan sendiri. ^___^.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Duh... malu.Hehehhehe. I deserve to spoil myself a lil bit.Hehehhehehe.Borong bajuuuuuuuuuu.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wakakakkk....kangern bhs oppungggggggggggg!! btw, dikau batak ya say? boru apa?

    ReplyDelete
  12. daku boru Purba Manorsa,say.Asli dari Haranggaol, Simalungun,bowwww

    ReplyDelete