Sunday, October 21, 2007

Oct 20th : The Sweetest Day ^___^




It's Saturday....

I told Ronnie I wanted to go to Sam's Club with him,buying ready made sandwich for bfast. He wondered to know I wanted to go out, meanwhile I keep complaining abt my bottom still hurts. Msh sakit,nyeri, msh susah jalan :P

I left MeiLee with Mom for awhile. I told Ronnie I'd do some work in the office ( need to pay bills, the staffs' paychecks,update the Quickens ect. Gosh, I was way behind!!! )

Roxann, our new bartender couldn't come at that nite. Ronnie called Stephanie and asked her to come to replace Roxann. While waiting for Steph, I ended up bartending till she came ,around 11 pm. Lahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... ujung2nya bartending juga :P

Ronnie wanted me to stop and take a break. Steve Nieman, his friend came to visit us. We chit chat at the patio and then I decided to go home.

I was worried abt MeiLee. I couldn't stop thinking abt her. When I was bartending, within a few sec I thought I didn't have a baby yet. He he he he.

I grabbed my cellphone and called Mom. She said lil Mei was doing ok. She had a bottle of formula and sleeping on her tummy. I had her blow a kiss from me.

Ronnie didn't expect me to stay up late at the bar that nite, I just wanted. But, as soon as I think abt MeiLee, I wanted to go home rite away. Can't stay away from my precious lil angel ^___^

On the way back home, I told Ronnie," Goodness.. This time I go home on purpose, wanna see my baby. Months before, I didn't have anybody to see. "

Ronnie said," You're a Mommy now, honey." He he he he he.

I told him," Well.. Don't stay up late at the bar. Still, I wanna see you home and check your daughter.I don't think I need you like I needed you before, cos I have MeiLee now." Ha ha ha ha ha.

Ronnie said,' Oh goshh.. Now she can talk. " :P

As we arrived, I ran to the house and saw my lil girl was sleeping nicely. Ohhh... so sweet...... I couldn't resist not to hold her in my arms and feed her. :D


Daddy Ronnie took a nap for awhile and departed to the bar again.

My sweetest people............ I love them both. Words can't say enough.

The sweetest day.. the sweetest people I've ever had in my entire life.

Thank you, Lord.....

Happy Sweetest Day, everyone!!!! ^___^

38 comments:

  1. Lucu sekali, Good morning baby Ries .....wah rambutnya banyak sekali ya..........lebatnya..............

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Meilee bangun dong hasian..bobo teyusss nihh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahh cantiknya.
    Selamat buat kehadiran buah hatinya ya Mei. Sorry telat maklum gak sempat OL. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. pulesnya dan cantik sekali,mau towel boleh ya.big kiss ya buat dede

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh meilee you such a sweet lil baby ....sleep so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. heheh that outfit still too big but you look so cute on it sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe ... si Mommy pasti yg iseng nih ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good & sexy, Mei .... :kedip2:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loh Meilie matanya ilang ???? .. he .. he .. he ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. makasih tante,Anis. Rambutnya lebat, Maminya suka makan pedes2 wkt lagi hamil. ^____________^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vris,wkt Mei2 di Indo,bolak balik coba telp no flexinya,gak nyambung2. Sorry banget,padahal wkt itu pengen banget mo ketemuan.Apa kabar si kecil ????

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hari ini MeiLee rada lamaan buka matanya, tante... Kmrn2 merem mulu :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Iya,outfitnya kegedean.Banyak baju2 yg diksh sama temen2, msh kegedean. ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ngurusin bill di bar. Ketinggalannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Daddynya yg tarik topi ke bawah. Katanya, " biar gak silau ". Euleh... euleh.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bener. Kangen berat. Gak tahan lama2 pisah. Kalo bapaknya di bar semalaman gpp deh, asal jgn si kecil ditinggal lama2 . :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mei..... cantik & Ceriah... muach...mucah... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. MEILEEEE..... rambutnya udah panjang..... ngegeregetin banget ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. kasihan matanya ditutp......
    udah besar yah Da...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sambil kerja,Mi... Gak enak lama2 di rmh. Cuma bbrp jam doank kmrn itu, trus minta plg. Gak tahan mo ketemu si kecil. :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ranjo rambutnya,Mi. ha ha ha ha. Tomboy nih anak keliatannya :P

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sekali2....ini juga kepaksa ^___________^

    ReplyDelete
  23. 11 hari skrg,da. Bpknya seneng sekali gangguin dia. Dikira mainan apa. :P

    ReplyDelete
  24. hii hii, kalau pose gini mirip kayak kamu ya Mei.

    ReplyDelete