Saturday, January 27, 2007

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Bartending Books!!!!!!!!!!!




Gee....seems I'd end up as a bartender here. ^___________^. Every weekend,we go to restaurant store and buy stuff for the bar. Today, I saw interesting books in the shelf. Hey!!! Bartending books!!!

I didn't wanna loose a chance to learn more.I asked Ronnie's opinion.He said,' I wouldn't stop you,baby." Then... I picked one...and another one. ^___^

I said, " I am ready for the new recipessssssssssss.
He said," You better. Cos people are tired of Caribbean Cruise." ha ha ha.

Yes,bossssssssssssssss. I am a happy camper now!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for buying the books.

The books are so interesting. Bunch of recipes, I don't know where to start reading . Ha ha ha.

5 comments:

  1. yayyyyyyy kirim2 gw dunk resepnya jadi klo gw lamar di bar lo kan dah canggih =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah klo itu mah gw paling hobby trus kita shopping yaaaaaaaakkkkkkkk =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. udah nyobaiin tuch resep belum? nanti kita ke sana dech tes rasanya

    ReplyDelete