Thursday, January 11, 2007

Jan 11th:Ketemuan sama Marce ,Dinner@Kabuto ( Again )




Hooray!!!!!!!!! I met Marce n Karce again!!!!!!! The last time we saw them was Nov. She called me this noon.She said she'd like to go shopping to CAM n JJ and dropped my stuff.

So,I invited them to have dinner @Kabuto n introduced them to Endang cs. I reserved the table for us at 7.30pm.

We arranged to meet at the bar and left to Kabuto. I took some time to have a shower with Ronnie.Ronnie bought me EPSOM SALT from Walgreens.I soaked my foot abt 15 mnts. Duhhhh.... it's sooo red. ha ha ha. He soaked his feet for a while too.

But,when I was taking a shower with Ronnie,Mom yelled from downstairs.I thought Mom said she'd wanna go.But,I was wrong. Mom called us again and said,"Mei-Mei,you know Maria is here,rite?? " Whatttttttttttttt??????

I got ready and saw they're in the living room with Mom. Ronnie asked me to go with them while Ronnie took his game boy.

We arrived and shared the table with another family.Levi was our chef again.He showed attraction.Marce n Karce were impressed.

We chit chat and left around 9.15pm. We invited them to spend more time at the bar.

While I was in the office,Marce n Karce were playing pool.I asked them to move to the VIP bar and played there.Soon,Mande came and played with Karce.Marce helped me clean the back bar.

They left around 11pm.Meanwhile me and Ronnie left around 12 pm. As soon as we left, Ronnie went back to the bar.The bar's getting crowded and Dave needed help.

I am at home now. Off nite!! ^___^

I did enjoy the time with Marce n Karce. See ya next time!!!!!!!!!

Time to watch another movie in the bedroom, I guess. Ha ha ha

8 comments:

  1. duh makan bareng temen akrab memang asyik, apalagi restorannya makanannya enak. komplit deh. udah lama juga ya elu gak ketemuan sama Maria, padahal cerita-cerita elu tentang dia kan banyak, waktu cepet banget berlalu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya,Jen.Lama gak ketemuan sama dia. Sama2 sibukkkkkkkk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spertinya nyang punya resto pecinta berat Kamen Rider Kabuto...*.....Henshiiiin...!!!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mpooooo... lama ya gak ngintip2, sorry.. sibuk bow! sibuk ngorok kehkehekheke..
    itu ronni ngantuk apa laper Mei? hehehe elo mah kalo foto semangat 45 kikik

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iyaaaaaaaaaaa..Ngana so lama nyanda mampir ke rumah kita,bow... Apa kabar,say??? Itu Ronnie lagi iseng aja,psg tampang begitu. ha ha ha ha. Ssstttt...doi nggak ngerti kita ngomong apa,jadi gmn gitu perasaan dia . ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete