Friday, January 26, 2007

Jan 24th-" Wee Time " ^___^




Thursday comes!!! It's the only nite we have off nite.

I've been to bar since Wed till 5 pm ,and Thursday I came back.Mom planned to fix the floors ,ended up cleaning other stuff.

I was done around 1 pm.I kept waiting till Mom's done.While waiting for her,I ran to bank n library.Ronnie called me.He asked me to stay at the bar till he came there.

Guess what??? he asked me to reserve 3 seats at Kabuto. Alamak!!!!!!!!!! I remember, on Mon nite he suddenly came to me and said,'Gee...baby,I wanna go to Kabuto!!!!!!!!! ' Bahhhhh!!!!!!!!! We're working, couldn't leave the bar at all.

I asked him to wait till Thursday.He said,'It's because of you." Ihhhhhhhh.. Now he's addicted to Kabuto. ha ha ha.

Ronnie asked Mom not to leave till Ronnie came. Mom said,' No,I have to go home." Ronnie said, " No..you're not going to anywhere.You both work hard lately and I want to treat you dinner."

Later,Mom called at home,asked Steffie fix her and Tony's dinner.

We took Ronnie's car and Levi was our chef!!!!!!!!!!!!

As usual,Levi cooked more shrimp and scallops for me.Ronnie said,' This is I like from Kabuto.They treat us very well and give us extra,especiall for Mei,her seafood." ha ha ha ha.

We were done around 7pm.Ronnie said,' Ma,we'll take you to Sam's Club now." Mom's never been there.We walked around and looked at jewelry department.Mom said," I don't see the big diamond here." ha ha ha.

We bought some stuff for the bar and then drove back to the bar. There, Dave was in charge.We stopped by and dropped the stuff,then went home.

It's hard to make Ronnie stay at home.I have to persuade him a lot. He said," I need to do art work,babe." Ahhh I don't careeeeeeeeeeee....

I had an idea.I brought the dvd player and turned on a movie in the bath room while we're taking a bath. It worked!!!!!!!!!!!

We watched movie' The Madness of King George." he he he. Ronnie's suddenly quiet. While he's watching the movie, I cleaned his feet. Ha ha ha.

It's abt 12.30am,we're done. He yawned and fell asleep till morning. ha ha ha ha ha.

This noon he called me and said,' baby.. I have to do art work today. DND. I am going to the bar. You can bring my dinner there around 7.30 pm". Ha ha ha ha ha.

He said," You won, you made me stay at home last nite,I've spent all nite long with you, now let me do some work ." hi hi hi hi.. Ok bosssssssssssssss


Mom's still at the bar now.She asked me this noon whether I'd go to the bar with her.I said," No,I am staying home." I knew once Mom's at the bar,she'd end up staying till evening.meanwhile I have to continue working at the bar at nite. Mertua reseh kadang2. he he he.

While Mom's at the bar, I cooked Ikan Sambal, Nia's food order. While I was cooking, Lilis, a new friend called me. Hey!!!!!!! Awesome!!!! She lives not far from us. Nia introduced me to her.

Thank you for calling me,Lis....

16 comments:

  1. aduh mei jadi pengen makan lagi.ini ikan kembung ya mei.btw met weekend ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. extra food tuh, Vi. he he he. Kebanyakan,dibawa plg sisanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ikan gembung manis ( kalo bahasa siantarnya, ikan kelotok ). ^________^. Di sini gede2 banget ikannya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pesanan temen,da,kalo kenal sama yg namanya Nia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aduuh enaknyaa.. bagii donggg!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looh yg lagi kekenyangn ketiduraan dehh .. bangun2 ayoo makan2 lagi ehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. duuh jadi pengen lari ke asian markett nangkap ikaann .. ehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dimanjain sama suami,doi tau bini n emaknya kerja seharian di bar,untung gak grumpy kelar kerja.Ha ha ha. Sblm grumpy,disuap ke Kabuto .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Numpang tidur di Sam's Club.ha ha ha.Abis makan kekenyangan,bener dah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ini disams club ya, nyanyinya kedengeran sampai sini nih ceu hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. aduh sering amat sih Mei nampilin foto makanan - bikin lapar aja he3x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gak idup mesinnya. Pura2 nyanyi aja. ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete