Monday, January 1, 2007

Dec31st-New Year's Eve Extravaganza@Club Evolution




Hooray!!!!!!!!!!

New Year's Eve was a blast!!!!!!!

Honest to goodness,I was extremely nervous at that nite.We cleaned up the bar and opened the door at 9pm. Cie Ira texted me that Eddy n Wendell ( Taiwanese ) were at the door. I asked them to come.They sat at the front bar,meanwhile I took care something at the back bar.

When I was done,I walked to the front bar to chit chat with them.Alas,I didn't see the steps, I skipped the 2 last steps and fell down smoothly to the floor. I sprained my ankle.It was a hard one.There're 5 people helped me to get up. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

I continued working.Bartending at the VIP Bar. Friends from Dayton came.They brought their boss Sam ( Chinese ).Later on,Ira n Farry came.Mande was the last one who came.

I didn't know what's going on at the front bar.I was busted at the back bar.Thank God,Budi volunteered to take some pics at the front bar.

We gaveaway 250 glasses of champagne freely.Budi and the others helped me pour some.

I head the DJ announced the countdown,we had toasts all around. In the middle of the celebration,I was filled of sadness.I was crying while serving the customers.Ronnie saw me and asked me to talk to him in the cooler room.

He thought somebody hurted me.I said no. I was sad cos it's my 3rd Christmas n New Year without my family around me.So sad .............. Ronnie gave me a big hug and he understood I was homesick again. Aghh... Wish I could go home this year. He encouraged me,makes me strong.Thank you,baby.

I held Lucky Draw at the back bar. Ronnie suggested me to do that with my friend.So,they'd have all of the lucky draw. Ha ha ha. Ronnie was rite.

The Lucky Draw was started abt 1.30am.I picked some numbers,Pia was disappointed,her number wasn't called after the end of the game. Everytime I picked one number,she said," None...none...none...none..." ha ha ha ha. Cutie pie.

Finally,everybody had the prize.

Oh yeah,it was Adi's bday.So,we had a shot.I made Bartender's Wet Dream.Pia n Cie Ira liked the whipped cream with cherry on top. Ha ha ha ha. Farry sprayed the whipped cream in his mouth!!!

Goodness!!! It's wonderful.

The Dayton group left around 2.30am.Cie Ira n Farry left 15 mnts after them.

We ourselves,left home at 6.30am.I chit chat with Dave at the back bar,meanwhile Ronnie's sleeping at the couch.

Happy New Year!!!

New Year
New Vision
New Hope
New Spirit
New Life

All in NEW must be BETTER , do The BEST!!!

Happy New Year 2007!!!!!!!

God Bless us!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sayang,ini foto2 harusnya lbh banyak lagi.Ada acara di front bar kmrn,ada 5 artis yg nyanyi,itu kita gak sempat record.Plus acara countdown.Tapi untung ada Budi yg mo bantu jepret2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year say, cepet sembuh yaa,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnks,Ka.Happy New Year,too.Muachhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete