Thursday, January 18, 2007

Jan 18th -Chatting w/My Beloved Family




YAY!!!!!!!!

I am sooooooooo happy.Finally, I could chat with my family!!!!!!!! Tonite,I chatted with my 3 sisters ( Amoy wasn't there,she's working ). Cie Beby and Ching2, Joe, Cie Vivie n Michael aka Ethen!!!!!!!

I am sooooooooooo exicted!!!!!!!!!

We chatted quite awhile. So so so happy!!!!!!!

Ronnie and Mom saw them from the camera,too.Aghhh I am speechless!!!!!!

Thank God I could take some pics of them. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ethen used the microphone.He called my name n Ronnie's name. ha ha ha.
Ching2 was shy.

Ethen kept looking at his face in the camera.He posed and laughed all the time. ha ha ha. Ching2 did the same thing,too.

Love you all!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to chat with you next time.

Love ya...love ya...love ya!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. seneng ya mei kl hbs chat ama keluarga...gw jg suka gt, walau kdg jd makin sedih juga tp mendinglah drpd ga sama sekali..

    ReplyDelete
  2. duh senengnya bisa ber chit chat ria sama keluarga :) pasti mei kangen banget ya saat2 waktu masih di medan kumpul dan ketawa-ketiwi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gak terkira senangnya,da.Udh tahunan gak liat wajah mrk. Cuma dari foto doank.Ini kmrn pake cam,senangnya gak bisa diblg dehhhhhh. Apalagi udah ada Ethen ( ponakan baru ).Doi lahir hampir 2 minggu sblm Mei2 nikah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kangen, pengen pulanggggggggggggggggggg. Gak sabaran ini. hiks...hiks...hiks........

    ReplyDelete