Sunday, January 14, 2007

I Love You...But.........................^______^

Yesterday we went to Sam's Club.Ronnie applied the member card for me.As I got my card,we walked around. We passed the jewelry section.


I said to Ronnie,"Ughhhh baby!!! baby!!!!!!! Look at these.Buy me one,pls."
Ronnie said,"Gee...baby,look at the prices."


I said," Well..I see that."
He said," I love you,baby...But,my wallet don't love you."


Ughhhhhhhhh.Dodol......


Once he said that,I laughed out loudly.Oh my goshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I punched his back and he laughed.Bikin maluuuuuuuuuuu.


He walked and kept teasing me. I said," Well,what would you do then?"


He said," Nothing." Hi hi hi.


Sial deh!!!!!!!!!


I bought a nice shirt.I paid  Ronnie back some money for the shirt.I said,'Should I pay it to you,babe?"
He said,'You just did."

Ahhhhh..tau gitu gak usah dibayar balik.



 


 

14 comments:

  1. bahhhhhh.Dikadalin sama laki,wi. Gak dibeliin perhiasan. hiks..hiks..hiks... ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wakakakakaka.... luthu banget ceritana.... :hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duhhhh tertawa di atas penderitaan orang lain lu ya,Cov.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duh..diketawain. he he he. Br plg dari rumkit,periksa kaki.Ntar Mei2 turun lagi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mei Keluarin ilmu rayuan dong ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. mei, gimana kakinya udah mendingan?
    kalian berdua tuh lucu dah, terutama ronnie waktu bilang I love you,baby...But,my wallet don't love you."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Msh sakit juga.Udh ke dokter tadi.Mo periksa lagi ke tmpt lain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cepat sembuh Yee kakinya ,ntar kalo udah baik , hati hati kalo naik tangga yaa

    ReplyDelete
  9. mei, kan biasanya ke family dokter trus dianjurin ke spesialis.

    ReplyDelete