Saturday, January 20, 2007

Indonesian Gathering@ SOHO,West Chester




Ngumpul2 lagi. Cie Ira's idea to have a dinner gathering at Soho,where Ian works .Ian is a Manager in SOHO now.It's a Japanese restaurant in West Chester,OH.
Dece picked me and Steffie from home around 7 pm.

Since I would meet Atik, I brought her food order ( rendang, sambal ati n ayam Klaten ).

I brought Stephanie along.I wanted her to experience new food and new atmosphere.She met many people. Guess who I met? The brothers from KY!!!!!!!!! Rudi,Anto n Budi!!!!!!!!!! la la la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Kangen,bowwwwwww. They looked good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had Habatchi table. I asked Steffie moved so she could see the chef.She's so excited.

As usual, I teased the brothers. Missing them so much. he he he.

Ian treated us nicely.We had good time there. Atik brought her family,Jeff and Jacob. Cie Ira brought Gillian.

It was good time. I invited Rudi cs come to the bar. They followed Dece's car to home. I asked them to visit Mom.Mom's thrilled to see them again. ha ha ha ha ha.

As I dropped Steffie at home,I took Mom's car and drove to the bar. Anto was with me.

I put them at the front bar meanwhile I was getting ready to work. Soon,around 11.30pm,Ronnie asked me to open the back bar,since the 2 bartenders couldn't handle the crowds.

I was busted at the back bar, I didn't realize that I had companies. Goshhh.. I felt so bad that I didn't pay attention to them. They were at the back bar ( I asked them to move so I could watch them ). Plenty of people wanted to be served.Ronnie helped me at the back bar.

I didn't know what time it was, Budi said they had to go. Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh... I didn't have any chance to chit chat with them. I thanked them for coming to the bar.

Jangan marah ya, Oom... ^___^

We'll see you next time!!!!!!!!


PS : Budi, I got some Steffie's pics... Katanya calon bini. Ha ha ha ha. Gak bisa liat ce. Hi hi hi hi hi.

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments: