Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Club Evolution : Sarah's Birthday & Karaoke Nite!!!




Monday nite,Bedel cs came to our bar.He said that his friend would have a birthday on Tuesday.I offered to make a birthday cake for Sarah ( but,alas...I was worn out,and had only lil time to prepare on Tues morning ).Besides,we had an appointment during 12-4pm from Water Works.So,I really had limited time to do much things.

Ronnie came to the bar around 5.30pm.He bought me fried rice and I bought him Chicken wings from Pizza ^___^

Alecia came around 9pm.It's Karaoke nite with Alecia every Tuesday.Britney and her friends came. Gosh..this time was really crowded!!! Yippeeeee!!!

Bedel showed me the birthday girl,Sarah.Ronnie gave her a letter.Once she opened it,she's happy and said,"Club Evolution gives me a free drink!". Happy Birthday,Sarah.

The party was continued with Karaoke.Bedel cs kept singing ( I bet they love singing ).I sang,too ^____^.

The girls love Country songs.Meanwhile Ronnie was busy bartending,Richie showed up. He helped Ronnie in the bar rail.Me? I was chatting with the customers.*capek juga bow,ngobrol terus2an* Hehehehhehe

Ronnie came home earlier,since he did need some sleep.Richie was asked to send me home.

As usual,I always take pics of the customers.They danced,they sang and some people were busy writing song they wanted to sing.

As the last song,I sang " Unwritten" * Naga2nya kyk Natasha nehhh ceritanya*.Hahhahahahaha.Three people sang along with me.That's the closing.

Eventhough we'd said it's Last Call,none moved.Seemed they didn't want to leave the bar.hahahahhaha. Gosh.....We cleaned up the bar till 3.30pm.

I'm worn out.. I really am. Today,I gotta go to work again.

Anyway,Happy Birthday,Sarah. Thanks for coming,folks.It's a wonderful nite. Drew said,"We'll come next tuesday,Mei2!!!"

16 comments:

  1. Ih...jadi pengen karaokean juga:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maunya sih begitu,makanya bela2in datang 2 malam berturut2 utk karaokean.^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Datang ke sini donk,Goe,rame2 karaokean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rame dan asyik keliatannya! itu bedel nama asli mei?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gak,nama aslinya lupa.Mostly semua itu para aparat kepolisian.Kata Ronnie,"lama2 ini ntar jadi tempat hang outnya para polisi".Hahahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mei, abang kecapean nih.pijitin dong.
    ayo pulang bang, bobo, sweet dream he..he...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahhahaha.Bininya gak pintar mijit,malah lakinya yg mijitin.Hahhahahaha.Ronnie seneng kmrn,plg2 bawa tips.Besoknya dia blg,"Aduh,lupa split sama Mei2 kmrn".Welehhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  8. fun banget keliatannya...party all night long...why not mumpung masih muda...enjoy...enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Iya,rame.Temen2 mrk semua itu.Para aparat kepolisian.Kebayang kan kalo polisi2 lagi pesta?^___^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kita ikutan nompang pesta,Pin.hahahhaha.Biar tampangnya ttp muda juga,kyk umur 25 thn ( kata customer kmrn ).Hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Asik...asik sibuk terus nich Mei....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mei, kacian dach Ronnie kelihatan nya sampai kecapaian gitu..
    Wah....biar capai Roni seyum nya tidak pernah lepasssssssssss....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cranky juga,Buer.Soalnya kan kerja sehari semalam.Ronnie cuma tidur 3-4 jam during the weekday.Kasihan ya? :( . Senyumnya bikin hati gembira. ^___^

    ReplyDelete