Friday, September 9, 2005

Sleeping Problem


  Ihhhhhhhhhh... kesel deh ah.. Lagi enak2 ngetik journal,begitu disave & publish,malah Proxy error!!!!!!!!! Smashy 


I overslept last nite,from 6pm-12 pm.I didn't feel good, felt so tired,back hurted,so sleepy...complete!!!!!!!!!!! TiredRonnie sent me to  Bed  and spent time with me before he  mowing the lawn Mowing The Lawn .I


I woke up at 12 pm and saw Ronnie wasn't in Bed




 yet.I went down to the basement and asked him to go to bed. He walked upstairs.I had been turning on the  TV  before . I was watching TBN Channel,it's about President George W Bush's spiritual life , titled "Faith in the White House ". Wahhh interesting!!!!!!!!!!! His fam is a Christian family who read bible regularly.His life changed when his family invited Billy Graham and he asked Bush Jr ," Do you live in light ?" He said, " No, I don't, but someday I will". Since that, his life changed.He becomes the sample ( there're few Presidents who had spiritual life strongly with God ). I'm so impressed. Ronnie watched it ,too.He laid his head down on my belly.Aduhh Babe, berat!!! Susah nafas nehh... Roll 


We had daily reading   Bible 1 and     Prayer  . I couldn't sleep after that. HePillow  like a Baby  . I tried to use an old trick  A-ha!  Counting Sheep .It worked!!!


 


Suddenly it rained. Agh...  Thunder   and   Lightning ,so loud  !!! I was so  Scared 2 I saw them from the window,behind the trees.


 


  I tried to sleep again,and woke up at 6 am.


Today,Ronnie called me, just wanted to say, " Shy I Love You ".In Love


I just fried Tapioca ... ( pengen ngunyah2 lagi soalnya ).
I called my parent this morning,they're doing good. Thank GOD!!!! Mami's birthday will come soon.


  I chatted with my sister n bro Bouncy 5 Dodol!!! Their voice sounded like elf  Elf  sounded so funny ROTFL .We used microphones .Anyway, love ya all!!! Love You This Much

18 comments:

  1. *pinjemin Mei bantal*

    kali bisa bobo anteng :P

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. By what? By his faith....or by his competency as a president ? Curious ajah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleeping problem...? banyak minum aer putih, kurangi makan yg berminyak, banyak olah raga...!!!! :-)))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mei2 kok bisa got sleeping problem?
    krn proxynya error atau krn suara petir yg keceng ? =)
    Moga2 malem ini tidurnya yg nyenyak ya... zzzZZZzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. iya,Mak, by his faith, biar kata dia gak religius2 amat...Boleh donk. hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lah,barusan goreng kripik.hahahhaha.Ini kita malah ketiduran selesai dinner.Baru juga bangun. hahahahah.Skrg ini emang udh banyak minum air putih,kadang 2-3 botol sehari.Olahraga?Duh ini yg jarang banget...

    ReplyDelete
  7. krn udh took a nap sebelumnya,jadi susah tidur lagi. heheheheh... Mudah2an malam ini bisa tidur nyenyak,walau baru bangun juga. Hahahahaha...thnks...GBU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. itu ngunyah keripiknya bari diresapi ya..:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo...begicu. Ya sutralah...kiii.kii..kiiiii....MeiMei, gua udah motoin rendang gua dua lusin, kok potonya ga ada yg bagus.... Ntar deh, gua pasangin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. tidurnya di ayun2 kali biar cepet bobo hahahahhaha asal.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. welcome to multiply say.. .hihihihi.. emang error melulu deh akhir2 ini .. sebelllllll :((

    ReplyDelete
  12. diresapi,bener...sampe akhirnya gak terasa bunyi krutuk krutuk mulu..hahahhaha.Kata Ronnie ubinya bau..lahhh heran....

    ReplyDelete
  13. mana? udh? nanti diliat ya di sana. Kita mo pergi dulu . Hahahhaha, gila lu,Mei,sampe 2 lusin!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mau donk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fotonya pake yg scene indoor atau yg auto ( matiin flashnya ,biar gak silau )

    ReplyDelete
  14. gak ada ayunan, say..Pengennya sih begitu.Malah badannya Ronnie dijadiin bantal guling. Hahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  15. welcome to the annoying world.hahahhaha... Iya,suka error nih.. Payahhhh

    ReplyDelete