Monday, September 26, 2005

Ronnie's Sick & My Driving Lesson


Gosh... Ronnie this morning was sick  Sick In Bed.Early this morning, I woke up and suddenly I said, " Papi ". He answered me," Ha? ".I thought I was delirious.I opened my eyes and  looked at him he's in pain.He said," Oh Babe...I got stomachache....My tummy hurts." Ohh......I massaged him gently.I gave him one spoon of Mylanta.Suddenly,he ran to the bathroom and  Vomit Into The Toilet .He went back to the  Sick In Bed ,and again vomitted.  Phew I do worry abt him.He's so pale.He said," I ate junk food a lot last nite,and big dinner.They made me sick now." Aghhh.... I know the answer then.


He walked back to the bathroom and took a shower Shower .When he's sick like that,he usually takes a shower.It makes him feel a lil bit better. I waited for him with a towel and his robe in my hands.I sat on the john.


When he's done,we went back to the bed.He called his office told that he couldn't come to work.He might come later.He continued  Sleeping .


Abt 10.30 am,he woke up and got ready to go to work.I worried abt him,but he said he gotta go.I prepared his lunch,and he left.I myself got ready,since my instructor would come to pick me at 12 pm.I took a shower. Once I've done, I heard Lucky  Puppy 3 barked. I knew the instructor had been there. I picked my Eyeglasses 2  and we left.


He took me to Finney Town. a quite place to learn how to drive.It's a resident. Wahhh.. that was my 1st time driving. Thank God, I did it well !!!!  Convertible .I passed up and down hills.... ihh....so scary,but I gotta be careful.1,5 hours was too short Smile 
I'll have another class on Wednesday.... Wahh....can't wait!!!!!!!!!


Ronnie called me and said he would be home soon. Thank God!!! He couldn't wait to hear my   story abt the driving lesson. Laughing 1 .When he arrived, I welcomed him at the driveway.He laughed when I told him a couple times I made a sharp turn left and right.   ROTFL .Ronnie thought I wrecked the car!!!!!!! No . At least not yet.... Laughing 1 


Tony came to visit us.He baked brownies  ( even the result wasn't so bad ) and had dinner with us. Bounce


Ronnie feels much better now...Praise The Lord


8 comments:

  1. Istri teladan. Congrats on your first& successfull driving experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnks, Mei.... did worry abt him so much... whatever I'll do for him.

    Iya nih,drivingnya menyenangkan sekali!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. neee si mei kemarin ikut test drive ternyata belum belajar?

    aku bingung hihihih

    moga2 ronnie cepet sembuh yeee

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry,say.Baru plg antar Tony. Kmrn itu ambil written test utk belajar mengemudi (ikut kelas ).Jadi org kursus harus liat nilai kita dulu, kalo gak ambil test,mrk gak berani ngajarin.(mo liat sejauh mana kita mengerti ttg rambu2 lalu lintas ).

    Nah, kalo gak ikutan kelas, gak perlu ujian.Minta diajarin sama org lain saja. Gitu lho....

    Ronnie udh baikan..Seneng ngeliatnya ketawa lagi

    ReplyDelete
  5. semoga cepet sembuh ya ma ronnienya ehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. sudah,say....Seneng banget ,semalam dia telp dari kantor,ketawa gitu...biasa blg" babe..I love you..I'll be home...". Skrg udh kerja lagi

    ReplyDelete
  7. hebat! hebat! kamu bener2 istri idola Mei,.. Congrats buat driving lesson-nya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. .try to be a good wife....

    besok lagi nih bljr... gak sabaran.....

    ReplyDelete