Monday, September 12, 2005

My Laundries...Sya la la la la...


Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spaz .My white clothes and socks turned to white again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw a bottle of  RUST & IRON  stain remover. I was attempted to use it,since the directions are use to remove stains from white clothes. Dancing .I'm soooooooooo happy  Flirty 2 .Now, even Ronnie can't see if they had been turned into yellowish. Smile .But, I told him the truth tonite.He  Laughing 2 .He said," Hey, Baby.. Once I made my clothes changed like Santa Clause, all red   and pink!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFL .So,it's ok,hun. In Love  My baby is soooooooooooo good.


Next time, I gotta be careful. Remember See the results.





4 comments:

  1. Bersyukur dapat laki baik kyk gini,Vi. Hehehehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha hebat2 Mei...Daniel paling ngeri kalo gw mo ngelaundry baju2 dia, soalnya dari size XL gw bikin size S hahaha yg warnanya putih gw bikin biru, kuning, ijo! ^_________^

    ReplyDelete
  3. What???????? sampe nyusut begitu? Hahahahhaa... ngetawain Claudia ahhhh

    Lagi seneng2nya bermain warna ya,bu ??

    ReplyDelete