Thursday, September 1, 2005

Sick again.... :(


  Bahh...if someone asks me how's my day, I'll tell him/her ...not so good Phew Again,got stomachache  Constipated .Indeed,I had a plan to have a  Convertible lesson today.I wasn't sure if I could. Stomachache really disturbs me Doofus .


Ronnie called me and asked me to go to the Intl Book Store. Hmm I said to him I couldn't promise him.


   Steve came and dropped Ronnie's CD Room.His old compt works now. Clapping Hands 


Ronnie came back home and we spent time in the basement.Suddenly I was in pain again.I    Walking Home Crying back to our bedroom.Sick In Bed 


  I Pillow for abt 2,5 hours!!!! Ronnie came to bed and brought me some Burger 2 andMilk.


I went out from bed and  TV 3  with Mom



Dave called,and talked with  Ronnie .I checked my  Email .


 


Ronniewas busy with his drawing after that.I took some pics  Blushy 2 


 


Ok...he just went to bed. I gotta go.... Waving 





8 comments:

  1. Xie Xie,Mei.. Udh makan mylanta semalam .GBU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jangan makan yg pedes2 dulu neh.. cepet sembuh say :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah jie2 cepet sembuh ya? apa dah sembuh sekarang ya? daku telat bacana hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,wen2....masih nih.. barusan perut bunyi2 lagi,kyk lagi nyanyi.Duh,mana ntar siang mo ke store lagi...

    ReplyDelete