Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Lunch -Rendang!!!!


  Phew This morning I went to Kroger. I did some grocery.  Grocery  .Gosh... the  Bus  was wayyyyyyyyyy too late.I almost gave up,since I'd been    Waiting almost   an hour!!!
The bus finally came at 11.45 (I'd been the the bus stop at 10.15 am ). 
Blah 


I bought some peanuts Peanuts raw,Milk and  beef. I intended to cook Rendang!!!!!!!!!Bounce


 


   So...the cooking is started!!! Creng creng creng .....Cooking Dinner


 


And... I did it !!!! Rendang is ready !!!!!!!!! Brows I haven't got my lunch yet till now.Hungry


Tada............. nyam nyam nyam.....
                          


                                                     *******
resep menyusul ntar malam.^ _ ^


12 comments:

  1. Wah ! Butet...itu rendang ! Weennnaaak banget...! Killing me softly with rendang ya Mei mei?!! Ntar malem kalo ada yg gedor2 pintu bukain ya..Itu gua mo nyari umpan rendang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihiihi...setuju!!

    aku juga dibukain pintu ja..Mei ..:))
    *berhubung nggak pernah bikin rendang sukses* :((

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mei tega nian menggodaku dgn rendang mana makan pake tangan lagi welehhh nikmatnya. ayoooo mama Benji lari ke simpang asia hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks real good!!
    well u suprised me almost everyday..first was the shooting..came the woodwork on the stairs..then the tomatoes...now RENDANG!! argh!! feeling dead hungry right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MeiMei...kamu makan rendangnya pake jurus tangan kosong ( no sendok garpu)....??? Tambah wennak lagee...! The way it's supposed to be...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey ada rendang enaak,rek! ikutan ngeces ileran yg disini ngelihat itu piring rendangmu,Mei...baunya sampe ke France loh, bagiii dooong...nanti mau ikutan anak2 ah gedor pintu rumahnya Mei2...=p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alamak!!!!!!!! I just posted those pics, and now I got plenty of messages!!!!!!!
    Sorry for someone who has just been killed sofly by rendang............ " Killing my softly with her rendang...telling my whole life with my rendang "

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jangan lewat...pintu belakang... sya la la la ....

    ReplyDelete
  9. sungguh teganya..teganya..teganya..teganya... kata Meggi Z. Lah.. ini banyakan nyanyi nih jadinya .
    Makin pake jari,biar dinikmati sampe ke ujung2nya . Hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi, Jon.. Huahahahahaha.... life is full of surprises, bro... just don't be collapse.

    You'll have more surprises .... Aw... I think I have many " rendang victims " here.. sorry...sorry... hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. ingat iklan M'sia " kelezatannya sedap sehingga menjilat jari!! " . Untung gak jilat
    hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh... I should have known that I will make you all " Klepek - klepek"... fainted...
    Hahahhaa

    Tutup pintu rumah ahhhhhhhhhhh..... takut rendangnya abis dicolong ... Hahhahahahah

    ReplyDelete