Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Blue Day


 I'm Back.The internet connection didn't work since morning  Computer Smash .I killed my time by watching TV 3  movies in the basement. I  On The Phone my family this morning.Papi said Ching2's sick.Her  Ear  hurts.Papi gave the  Telephone to Mami.So, I talked to her.When we're chatting on the phone,suddenly Mami   said, " Mei... Let's finish it now.Ching-Ching is sick.She just told me she wanna Vomit . Ohhhh no.... So, I hung the phone. Rolling Eyes . I Wish Ching2 will be fine.


I went to post office and paused the movie, sending some packages.Once I got home, I called the driving school.They don't have any class today, might be tomorrow.I've told Ronnie to teach me by himself,instead of spending some money to learn with other people.But,he doesn't want. No .He said it's much better go to   driving school,cos they know how to teach the beginner and be patient and they have insurance for the car.Ok, I see there're many benefits from his explanations,and I'll go ahead. Okie Dokie .


  I called again my fam and asked abt Ching2. Her Mommy said they just came back from Doctor.Ching2 told me her ear suddenly became red and hurts.But,she's doing ok now.Praise The Lord


I continued  TV 3 the other movie. Goshh... I've watched 3 movies today!!!!!!!!! Phew .Sahara ( I didn't pay attention for this one, Mulan & Simone).Ronnie called me and  I prepared toCooking Dinner  for dinner. I just had half piece of drumstick tonite.I gave the rest to Lucky  Puppy 


 


Ohh.... I don't feel good today Sick .So tired, so sleepy,dizzy,ect.My body just doesn't work well.Maybe the changing weatherWeatherman 1 makes me feel like this. 


Wanna go to bed soon Sick In Bed 




4 comments:

  1. Internet ga jalan si Meimei langsung bete, reeekkk! Addict...addict...! ( Sama padahal !) SEmoga Ching2 cepet sembuh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh untung gak uring2an tadi,Mak.Biasanya sih udh gatal tangan diutak-atik wayar blkg.Hehehehhe.Untung hari ini lagi " Calm", jadi nyantai aja, krn ada DVD kali ya??? hehehheheh

    Thnks,mudah2an Ching2 kepo cpt sembuh.Gak sabar mo telp lagi nih,tapi dia masih .Siangan baru plg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lagi gak enak badan sehh.....Barusan ini bangun tdr siang.Dingin sekali,udh masuk Fall...jam 11 tadi balik lagi ke kmr,tiduran.

    ReplyDelete