Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Visiting Gatlinburg,TN



We had lunch in Hard Rock Cafe Gatlinburg. The waitresses and waiters danced when a song " YMCA" was played. Wahh...they danced on the chairs...and some kids danced with them. Indeed, I wanted to dance,too. Hehehhehehe.


Then,we went to Old Tyme Photo. We wanted to experience how it looked like if we dressed in old fashion. Hehehehehhe.The theme was " Robbery in a Bank".Ronnie and I were the robbers. Hahahhahaha.... I can't wait to scan it and put here. Ronnie had warned me not to put in the website...but....excuse me baby..... Absolutely I'll attach it here. HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA.


We visited Guiness World Record Museum. Aghhh...a lil bit disappointed.Cos we had a plan to visit Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum before.But, I was too excitedso I decided to visit the Museum. Indeed....Not so many stuffs there.Ripley's has more.By the time we had explored the Guiness Record Museum,it's already 7 pm.We didn't have much time to stop in Ripley's. Cos it would take abt 5-6 hours to reach home.



So,we decided to go back home and not to stop anywhere.Besides,we could come back anytime and stay overnite there.Ronnie gotta work tomorrow.He's so very exhausted.We did have great great great vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Can't wait to do the other trip next time.............


 

No comments:

Post a Comment