Thursday, August 25, 2005

Pedicure,Babe? 20 Bucks,pls ^_^


This noon, I TV 3 Hindustan Movie, Veer-Zaara in the living room upstairs.Wahhh what a great movie!!! It did make me Crying 1.Within this day,Ronnie kept calling me.He wanted me to recheck his appointment with his doctor.I called the hospital 4x, Marlyn ( the staff ) wasn't there.I just left the message. I continued  TV 3 . I looked at the watch in the   bedroom.Awww....soon Ronnie would be home!!!!


     I Cooking Dinner fried noddles this noon.So, I went to the kitchen and  Washing Dishes then I continued taking a shower.I continued watching the rest of the movie.


Ronnie came home !!!!! He spent time with Kitty 1( Putty ) and Puppy 1( Lucky ) in Mom's bedroom. Awwwww.... I saw them were in bed. Lucky licked Ronnie's arms all around.FaintDohhh........


I said to Ronnie," Baby...let's go upstairs.I'm still watching the movie." He said," I'll go there,   still playing around with Lucky and Putty here ".


Back to the living room upstairs,I enjoyed .Wahh...wahh..wahh...dunno how many times I Crying 1( Cengeng ya... Heheeh ). He came upstairs when I finished watching it. I said," Wahh.....so sad...so sad... I Crying 2,Baby!!! ". He Roll.He sang sounded like Indian songs. Blah Huhh...


Ronnie took a shower after that.I and Mom had .He came down when I was done.He came down with short jeans only.I grilled beef steak this evening. Barbeque I saw his naked back, and I saw his skin off. I peelled it. .He said," I wanna have pedicure ".


  We went back to upstairs.I cut his nails,and I said," You wanna pay me ? " Smile He   said,"Yes, if you do that for me ".I told him," 20 bucks.... "Smile He was agree.


  I cut his nails,and cleaned them.He's too scared. Laughing 2 He said," Don't cut too deep,Baby." Roll .He didn't know,some of his nails I cut them shortly.Laughing 1


  Then, I put the socks on him.He said," Thnks,babe.You can have 20 bucks in my pocket."SpazI said," Are you serious,Babe ?" He said, " YES! ". Oh well, I went to the bedroom   and took 20 bucks. I went back to the living room and said," I'll save these .In case you need money someday. do need a piggy bank.

"He
SmileHe said,"We have saved money in bank."


And then...the 20 bucks are saved in my drawer!!!!Spaz


I am looking forward to doing the job again next time Laughing 2


10 comments:

  1. Hehehehe....thnks, Jen...Iseng2 berhadiah ^_^
    Btw, tempenya jadi dikirim gak ya ? Hehehhe.Ketepatan mo buat gado2 Sabtu nanti *maksa.com*

    ReplyDelete
  2. jadee sampenya kira2 hari sabtu kali ya, soalnya baru hari sore ini dikirim dan pakai priority mail, sabtu sampe deh ketempat kamu, cek pak pos yee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok dang..ditunggu. Mo tidur dulu.Ngantuk,kedinginan,sakit pinggang, campur jadi satu. nite!! GBU!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kenapa ngga bulet 50bucks yah.. hihihihihi biar ngindik2 beli tuh cheese cake lg.. =))

    ReplyDelete
  5. gak tega minta lebih,Claudia.Di tmpt lain kan 30 bucks. ^_^. Kita pedicure ala kadarnya . Hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah biar gak minta lebih taip hari juga jatahnya ada kan Mei...? :-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. wahhh..biasanya tiap minggu dpt jatah nehh, weekend biasanya. ^_^.Skrg udh jarang minta lagi,habis bingung juga mo diapain tuh uang.Baru semalam godain katanya,"You've never asked anymore". Hahhahaha.Besok2 mulai lagi ahhh.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. weks....50 bucks, nanti disuruh pedicure sehari semalam, Ola... gak tahan kita.. hehehehhe... Duhh itu cheese cake dorang so makang semua ( itu mertua juga ). Untung kita siangnya so makang dikit... hehehhe lumayan banyak, dink... ^_^

    ReplyDelete