Monday, August 29, 2005

Oh Happy Days..Oh Happy ..Happy Days!!!!!


  


   Sunday.....


   I checked my garden.Olala!!!!!!!!! I have lots of ripe Tomato .I asked Mom to pick them.She brought a small bowl. Wahhh I got 25 !!!!!!!!!!! Spaz .Mom looked around and said, "Hey, Mei!!!!!!!! See...you got some  Chili Pepper  here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Shocked I didn't believe that.Since a couple weeks ago,I didn't see any  Chili Pepper . I checked and hey!!!!!!!!!!!!! G-O-O-D-N-E-S-S!!!! Faint I got lots of them. I couldn't see, for the leaves and the chilies have the same colour.Besides,they grown down ( I'd been thinking they grow up ). Cover Up 


  Ronnie did the  Construction  at evening.I accompanied him ,sat down on the grass. Leaf Pile and had Donut and took Digital Camera 2 ,of course.


I got back in to the house,and chatted with Jenny.I attached some pics.At nite, I On The Phone Nory in Marion.


At nite,Dave visited us.I  TV 3 movie upstairs,meanwhile Ronnie and Dave stayed in the basement.Vidiots


 


MONDAY.........


  This morning, Ronnie asked me to go to the Bereau Motor Vehicles office,to apply my temporarily Driving License.  Doofus I don't wanna drive ( indeed, I don't know how to   drive ).He wants me so I could go anywhere,and he doesn't need to send me here and   there. Man..... Waiting 


 


I called my fam to Medan. I chatted with my bro and sister.On The Phone.Missing them soooo muchhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!


As usual, I check the mail box on the front porch.I saw 2 letters for me. I opened it.Spaz.I got my SSN !!!!!! I called Ronnie, and he's so happy for that!!!


I called SORTA,asked what bus I should catch.Well...I checked myMap,but I wasn't quite sure which bus . So, I decided to go by bike.Again, I checked the directions in   Surf The Web.Oh well, 5 mnts by Convertible, so I thought it'll be abt 10-15 mnts by bike.


I left home at 4.03 pm ( Ronnie usually be home at that time ). I left him a messageI Love You Card


  Goshhh....it's far!!!!!!!!! I climbed up and down the hills. Sweaty.I reached  the office within 30 mnts!!!!! Oo......


Once I arrived there, I said to myself " Ohh noo...I gotta call Ronnie and make him pick   me   home. It's so tiring !!! "Thinking


I entered the office, the lady said she wanted to see my SSN. Bahhhhhhh I didn't bring it   with   me. I just wrote the number.Duh.So,I Chatty 2 home, I bet Ronnie's been home. He answered me.I asked him to bring my SSN.


  He came,and we applied it.I got it!!!!!!!!!!Spaz I asked him to put the bike in the trunk, I   didn't want to go home by bike. He ROTFL,when I told him my experience.   Especially,when I reached the hill, I couldn't pedal. I pushed it up instead of pedal.Cover Up


  We put the bike in the trunk. Aghhh... soooo glad!! Ronnie brought me to have some Ice Cream Yummy...Yummy.....Couple 2


 


We went home, and I checked my garden  again.I Floweragain.Ronnie came to see my garden, he picked another 4 Tomato. I tried to eat one.Blah...


 


Steve is here with us.He's trying to fix his compt,but seems he can't make it tonite.  Virus . But,wish Ronnie and Steve could make   it.


 


Tired... wanna sleep nowwwww Pillow  Thank you, Lord,for giving us blessing days....Holding Hands








14 comments:

  1. mei itu donatnya krispy kreme bukan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bukan, ini yg rasa raspberry.Ronnie makan yg regular ( model bolong di tengah,dia gak suka rasa aneh2 ). Satu donat buat Mom rasa lemon,ehh gak sengaja bawa ke basement, akhirnya Mei2 makan deh tadi siang ^_^. Si Mom cari2 gak ya tadi sore ?? Hahhahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ada cabe ada tomat..bisa bikin sambel tomat dong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha...cabenya cabe rawit,Mak Benji,trus ada pepper juga (krn kita kmrn tanam pepper juga ).

    Kalo tomat gede utk sambel,masih hijau2 ( mungkin 2-3 minggu lagi bakalan matang ).Kentang nih blm dicabut2 ..lupa mulu.. Hahhahah...

    Kalo sambelnya kan udh,walau beli tomat di Kroger ( tomat gede ) dan pake cabe merah keriting ,beli di Intl store kmrn...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Habis sibuk nyabut yg laen...( * apakah itu ? *)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bulket!!!!!!!!! Bulket!!!!!!!!!! Udh bbrp hari gak nyabut.... ;))

    Biasanya tiap hari neh... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. wah disana lagi panen cabe & tomat ya,Mei....aaasiiiik euy,pesta sambal tomat!...disini gak tanam cabe, adanya paprika aja...kurang mantepp tuh pedesnya...=(

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi,Ren... Iya,panen tomat .Cabenya mungkin minggu depan dulu baru dipanen.Biar sekalian banyak . Hehehhehe
    Kalo tomat,mulai dari kemaren2 udh dipanen,tiap hari ada aja yg matang.

    Duhh seneng banget kalo ngeliat subur2 semua tanaman. Jadi semangat lagi memperlebar kebun. Hahhahaha

    Paprika emang gak enak. Kalo mo cari cabe merah cari yg Thai chili,Ren.itu bhs inggrisnya cabe merah keriting.

    Kita nanti mo tanam cabe merah,biar besok2 gak beli lagi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Mei... u r known by a number now.. :-) mo apply citizen juga gak?

    ReplyDelete
  10. thnks..thnks..thnks.... Ntar Oct kita interview utk Permanent Residence..Wahh gak lama lagi neh... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck! matter of fact, i just got my pr early of this year.. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  12. wahh congrats to you,too!!!!!

    Cari kerja dank?

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks, Chennaya mo dikemanain ya...? :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohh iya ya... kasihan ndak ada yg jaga nanti ^ _^. Kita saja yg jadi babysitter .Heheheh.Harga keluarga .... Hahhaha

    ReplyDelete