Tuesday, August 2, 2005

Busy Day


 Goshh... what a tiring day !!! Tonite I and Mom went to grocery store.We bought lots of stuffs for our snacks during the vacation. I didn't cook. We had pizza for dinner..Ronnie came back home late.He had his car checked to make sure that it works if we drive to SC . Thank God,everything works well.


He had some pizzas,and we left. I showed him all the pics  I have saved in the compt. This morning ,he called me a couple times.He had me checked the Scottrade. I attached all the pics in the digi cam,since I dunno when Ronnie will use this compt ( he has another one he's using now ). He said he wants to save some files and fix the other compt.


When he called me, I told him I had saved the pics.He laughed. I said,' Baby.. I don't need to wait for you to install the cd . I have done it ! ". . I got 501 pics in the digi cam. Ufffhhhhhhhhhhhhhh A lot !!!!!!!!!!!


I gotta empty it so I can use the digi for the vacation.I'll drive myself crazy for taking pictures..


I cooked rice for my lunch.Again and again, I had " rendang ".Yummy...yummy...Gotta save some before I eat them all.Indeed, I wanna take them for the vacation


When Ronnie came home abt 6 pm,as usual I asked him." How's my baby's day ? " He was eating and said,"taikebo"...... Dahhhh.............. he laughed and said, " yes...".He said "taikebo" refers to " sucked ".


I tickled him and said, " hey....". I asked him, " Mau ? " He said, " Mau main?  Later....Nanti ".....


I couldn't stop laughing.He's soooo funny. I left him and we drove to grocery store.When we came back home,he just finished cutting the grass.He's sweating all around. I waved my hand and he came by.I said, " Open the door, pls ".I gave him a chocolate. We kept all the stuffs and Mom separated stuffs to  be taken for the vacation.


Ufhh.....tired...

4 comments:

  1. eheeem, main apa nih? kikik sepak bola ya? ^______^

    ReplyDelete
  2. :hehe....biasa..main sepak bola di bed :haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hauhuhahauahahaha..... *batuk2 keras*
    *wondering: seberapa besar ya bed-nya Mei2 ama Ronnie?* ckckckckck

    ReplyDelete