Thursday, August 18, 2005

Explotion on the Street


This evening, I and Mom went to grocery store.Ronnie decided to cut the grass.Mom invited us to have dinner outside.So,we did the grocery before we left.


When we were passing Hamilton Ave,suddenly we heard an explotion from a white car in front of us. I saw something burst out.BOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was really scared!!!!!!!!!! I was so panicked and said, " Jesus... Jesus.. Jesus!!!!!!!!!! ". We saw the front car was a lil bit smoky inside.I said to Mom, " Mom, don't drive more!!! ". I was afraid there'll be another explotion from that car. But,Mom kept driving,my heart beat so fast!!!!!!!! We passed the car,there's a lady and a lil boy inside.They're relax,as if nothing happened.I was really mad..Mom said they might had a plan to make people scared or expected something burst out from her car for they would have fun. Ain't funny at all!!! They've made me scared to death!!!!


We reached Kroger in a couple minutes,I still couldn't make myself comfy.I saw a police car and I told Mom, " I should have reported that crazy woman for had made us scared to death!".I forgot to write down he plate number,otherwise,I could have reported that crazy woman!!!


We shopped abt 1 hour and went back home. Ronnie was sweaty all around.Oh yes, he had his hair cut this noon,that's why he's late at home. I didn't hear his phonecall,so I didn't know that he went to the beauty saloon.My baby is soooooooooooo handsome!!!.I do love his new hair now.That's what I always want him to do with the hair. Aghhh...I don't stop combing his hair with my fingers and wet it .


We went to Dynasty Buffet again.That's our fave Buffet.We're quite late,so we didn't have steak.I am so fulllllllllllllllll....Tomorrow we'll have small portion,since I and Ronnie decided to loose our weights..Hope it'll work.


Tonite is a full moon. I ran out to the backyard and took some pics with Mom's cam. Oh well...not so bad.I forgot to recharge my batts.


My tomatoes trees grow so fast,so do the chilis. Yesterday I harvested 1 piece and gave to Mom.I took some pics of them this evening.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment