Sunday, August 14, 2005

Visiting Charleston, SC ---Big Memory for Ronnie


Uffhh....finally we're home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.What a longgggggggggg trip.......... Ronnie took me to Charleston,SC.A place where he'd been there abt 15 -20 yrs ago,he got duty of navy.


Charleston is a wonderful city.The 1st time I saw it,I fall in love.We spent a couple hours there. Many beautiful old buildings and houses ( such as houses were build in 1780's -1800's )..They have horse carriage,too, like Sado in Indonesia!!!!!!!!!!,and "Becak"


Then,we drove to Asheville,stayed overnite there.The next day we drove straightly to Gatlinburg.Spending time for couple hours,too.Visiting the Great Smoky Mountain.Wahhh it's wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Charleston and Gatlinburg are old cities.I felt as if I was in 18th century. Wonderful cities!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'am tired. I'll continue to write tomorrow.... Nite!!!!!!!!!


 

4 comments:

  1. waaah asik ya Mei liburannya seru abizzz....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya nih....Ada sktr 2000 pic yg mo diattach,bingung jadinya,kebanyakan sih... hehehehhee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dooo....centil. Mau minum dari fountain aja gayanya mana tahan....gaya kupu-kupu! Seneng gua Mei-Mei udah pulang. Bisa digodain lagi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jelmaan nehh... hahahhaha.... gila,keren banget Charleston !!!!

    ReplyDelete