Thursday, August 25, 2005

Hore...Hore... Gotcha!!!!!!!


    Yeahh...finally I went to Downtown yesterday noon  byBus  Indeed,if I   had   been   given   a   choice,I'd have rather to stay at home..It's coz I was really  Falling Asleep !!!. I walked to Savannah   Ave,waiting for the bus. Ugghhhhh I looked at my .I didn't see any buses.I   decided to walked to the other street. Gossshhhh almost 30 mnts,the bus came !! Arrrgggggg. I got in to the bus,and sat.Ughhh suddenly I felt asleep. I pushed my body down till   my head laid down on the seat..SleepingEvery 5 mnts, I woke up and checked where   I   was.Falling Asleep.Agghhhh I wanted to go home andWake Up.


   Finally I arrived in Downtown. I Model to the Library,since I forgot where the SSN office.I asked someone there.He pointed me the directions. Ufffhh...what a big Downtown!! I was lost!! I brought a Cell Phone 3, in case I needed to call Ronnie anytime.


   I arrived in the office,the officer I've met before recognized meBrows.He said, " No coins for me ?   "Smile.I gave him some Indonesian coins before.I said," Next time,Pls.I didn't think   abt that.I   always bring your coins now, not mine "Roll.He laughed. I told him I needed a form to apply SSN. He gave me one,I asked to give me ( who knows I made a mistake). He gave me some,and I went upstairs.I filled the form and gave it to the staff.He said I   could have it within 2 weeks.They will send it to homeSpaz.I walked out and Phone ShockerRonnie .I told him I wanted to go to the library, and wanted him to pick me,so   we   could haveBurger Joint in Downtown. He said," Well... I'll call you later,   babe.   But,remember,I won't be there till 5 pm ". Ocreee......Clapping Hands.


  I went to the library,sought for some DVDs.Hey, I got some Beauty and the Beast, Oasis ( Korean Movie ),Dil To Pagal Hai ( Indian Movie ), and some CDs.Cos I wanna TV 1them with Ronnie. Suddenly, I got stomachacheScared 2.I ran to the restroom...  Relieved I was pale.....dohhhhh....... suddenly didn't feel good.I wanted to go home very soon.Crying 2I tried to call Ronnie, his friend told he's left. Hmm...Walking Home CryingI guess Ronnie was picking me . But, hey!!! Didn't he say he'd like to help Mom do the concrete?Zany.Duhhh I forgot abt it!!!   Well..maybe he didn't pick me ? FaintOh well, I tried to call   home.Who   knows Ronnie's there.    ..None answered....Thinking.Tried again... ..None answered The Thinker...Ok then...


  I went to the poll,in front of the library.I thought maybe if Ronnie picked me, he could   see   me   sitting here.UmmmI tried  again to call home.. None answered.HmmShould I   go home by bus or wait for him ?Ignoring You.I thought he must have been picking me,so I waited for him. I moved   to another place.Just right in the junction. I looked around.I sat down   there   and   read cook books. I  again..none answered. Ohhh noo... Once I turned of   the cellphone, right in front of me there's a guy walking.WalkingWaitttt!!!!!!!!!! Guess I knew   this guy.. "BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Spaz..That's my Baby!!!!!!!!ROTFL.He turned   back   and Soldier's Kiss. He didn't see me,he said. Laughing 1. He hugged me and we walked around Downtown.I was really hungry.We went to the Fountain Square.Friendly


   Oh my!!!! the food wasn't good at allThumbs Downso really disappointed.Ronnie said," I   ain't   come here anymore,Babe ".No.While we're having dinner, Mom Chatty 2
  .She didn't know Ronnie was with me.She thought Ronnie went somewhere else.


  We went home abt 8 pm. Dohh...doh...doh...what a long day !!!


Ronnie played Guitarr in the living room, I played Spike, used his tighs as the drums.


  I TV 3 the Beauty and the Beast in the basement,meanwhile RonnieSweeping his project room. He watched the movie ,too. He said, "Baby,wanna go to Kroger with me ? I wanna fill the gas."  Ocehhhh.I told him, I wanna buy some stuffs,since I wanna cook for the Barbeque   Party   this Sat. So,when he's filling the gas, I walked into Kroger.Grocery I bought cabbage, Cheese Coffee Cake and garlics. Ronnie came and said," Let's go ,Baby. My cartoon is on now.Even,it's late 9 mnts ."Spinning.


   In the car, he said," You can't eat ,Baby.It's all craps. Stop eating.Bla..bla..bla... "Lipstick.He laughed and said, " I hate you,Baby... see?You attempt me to eat the cake,too!! "Too Happy 2Laughing 2.Gotcha!!!!!!!!!


When we're at home, I teased on him. I brought the cake down to the basement and said, " Babylove,you want the cake ? "Brows . He said, " Yesssss............"ROTFLSo,at that nite we ate some cakes.High FiveRonnie ate more than I did...So...? Gotcha,Baby!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sempet2nya.....Kepepet ya, Mei2 ? Dooh...jadi kuatir tadi ngbacanya..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaa... I'm survive, Mey!!! Ini udh kebiasan gitu deh..hehehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  3. rame bgt deh ceritanya seru Mei... apalagi liatin smiley-nya lucu2...! kikik itu foto Ronnie lagi ngapain Mei, tidur yaa...? :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,Claudia..Iya,seru pengalaman semalam .Hehehehhe. Itu foto kmrn2 ( lagi gaya krn baru ptg rambut ) Hihihihi... Smlm lupa bawa cam.

    ReplyDelete