Monday, March 14, 2011

Story About ML's " Pre Preschool "

There she was! Her 1st day going to Pre Preschool at College Hill Presbyterian Nursery, 3C's. She insisted to put on her " princess shoes " ( she LOVES them.Blame on neneknya yg suruh pilih ini model sepatu thn lalu ). LOL 

She put on her nice dress and we're a lil late! . As we arrived, I asked ML if she wanted me to stay outside with her. She said," Mommy, you go." Geeee..... She rushed into the play room, and I didn't have a chance to say goodbye!

The director said it's better for me to leave, otherwise ML wouldn't stay in the class, cos she saw me.  Nah...she's wrong!

So, I left and delivered business cards for my friend ( ordered from Ronnie's company ).By the time I was done, I rushed back to the nursery and picked up ML.

Got a note from her teacher about her " princess shoes". LOL. Teacher wanted ML put on gym shoes next time, in order to avoid any accidents during the play time. Yeah!

ML was proud showing me her " fingers and feet prints ". Love it! She didn't let me hold it.She said," I show you,Mommy." HA HA HA HA HA.

We stopped by at Mom's house. ML greeted Lucky at the backyard, gave him a kiss ( awwwww! ) and showed Lucky her drawing..She saw Tader in the kitchen and said," Tader, come here. I show you." HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Grandma came from the basement and ML said," Grandma..grandma.. I show you. My drawing. My fingers and feet." HA HA HA HA HA. My... how happy she was!

Then, we had some snacks there. We continued going to the library. I thought ML deserved some time to play game. So,she played a couple, and we left after 1.5 hours.

I took ML to Mc.D, we had nice lunch.Time to go home, it's already past 4 pm! Oh my!!! Long day!

Soon, Daddy came home and asked about our day. I told him," I'm worn out." HA HA HA HA HA HA. ML showed Daddy her drawing.She put it by the refrigerator.

What a lovely day! Can't wait to see ML have fun with her new friends again on Fridays


No comments:

Post a Comment