Thursday, February 8, 2007

Surprise!!!! A Gift from PNC!!!!



 

 

I forgot what day,but Ronnie got a surprise from PNC Bank. In the afternoon,I saw a box in the maibox.I thought it's our check book.But,when I  opened, o la la!!!!!!!  Souvenir from PNC.

I covered back the gift and waited till Ronnie came home.


He's surpised when I handed him the box. He said,'What is it ,hun ?"
I said," Just open it."




He said,"WOW!!! I got a clock from PNC."
I said,' Yes. They know you have lots of accounts and save some there.They appriciate what you've been doing with the bank."


He showed the clock to Mom n Steph.



 

 

Now the clock is put in the office at the bar.

 


 


 


 



12 comments:

  1. hehehe.... udah ngaret karetnya kedodoran lagi hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. selain biar gak ngaret biar gak kesiangan kali bangunnya ya mei

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhhhhh emang lo suka ngaret mpok ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ronnie ada 1 alarm clock di kamar,sblh tmpt tidur.Kesel banget kalo udh on, suara berita kenceng2.Gak bisa tidur lagi deh jadinya. Ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thnks,Lid. Mau juga kalo tiap tahun diksh hadiah dari PNC. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kudu bilang Mei, ama PNC makasih ya utk clocknya, tapi lain kali kasih mentahnya ajah he..he..(*J/K*)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weks....blm ditelp nih.. Bsk2 ah,wkt lagi deposit ke bank,ntar diucapin thnks.Kali2 aja mrk mo ksh extra. Ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete