Friday, February 23, 2007

Feb 22nd : Dinner @ Dynasty ( Again )




I was late to put the chicken in the oven.Mom came home from the bar and suggested us to have Pizza.Ronnie wasn't into Pizza this time.I mentioned" Dynasty". He said,' That's a good idea.I am ready for it tonite."

So.. we asked Mom and Stephie to get ready.Ronnie would me us at Dynasty. Mom decided not to go,she's really exhausted.

I drove to Dynasty with Stephie.Ronnie came later.

Dang, baby!!!!!!!!!! How many times I am eating at Dynasty this month ?? He he he

19 comments:

  1. halaaaaaaaaaaa mpok lo dinner kok ga ngajak2 gw seh :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. niat bangetsssssss ga mo aja ketinggalan wuakakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaih keren yg ini, tumben matanya ronnie gak ketutup hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ini selesai makan atau sebelumnya..........kayaknya masih lapar nih..he..he..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mei, ini makan nya jam berapa punya ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kalo visit CO resto kayak itu namanya LD Buffet. Buffet tsb selain Chinese, ada Japanase (sushi) dan Korean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. having good time you twoo!!
    GBU

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sushi.I am trying to like it,tetap aja gak bisa.Cuma makan yg matang doank ( ikan ).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Makan mussel,yg pasti cangkangnya gak dimakan lah yao. ^__^

    ReplyDelete